TheBoop Staff Application 😎

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST: (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: TheBoop

Timezone: British (GMT/BST)

Server(s) you would like to moderate: Preferably I would go to being a global moderator as I was previously, but if I have to choose, in order of most to least: Survival, SG, Prison and KitPvP

How active can you be per week? ~7 Hours a day I am online at least on TeamSpeak, spending a majority of that ingame on the various servers on Munchy, weekends these hours obviously increase.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: Yes, I was previously moderator on Munchy and Administrator for DojoHG.

What is your knowledge of MunchyMC? I have been around on Munchy for over 4 years now and over these years have gained lots of friends, had a lot of good (and some bad) expreiences, but over this time I think it is safe to say I know pretty much everything “MunchyMC”.

Do you have any Anticheat experience? I have experience with both the old Munchy anticheat as well as DojoPvP’s old and new anticheat (I am a friend of the coder that made it for them and he has explained to me before how differnt things within it such as testing for abnormal velocity increases, can trigger alerts).

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: All my reports are direct to staff in either Discord or Teamspeak as I tend to always be speaking to at least one of them, but I am sure the current staff team know that already. - See edit at end of post

Languages spoken: English is my only spoken, but I also use a real time translation mod for ingame chat to allow me to read and chat in others too and have a very basic understanding of French, Spanish and Italian.

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far? In terms of roles I have had in the community, there are so many that at this point it’s hard for me to count, but I think I have been a part of every single staff and non staff role, APART from the newsletter team or helper team. To pick my most memorable ones though, I really loved my previous experience as a moderator, both on the forums and ingame, and honestly I think my second biggest contribution has to be just the friendly and fun attitude I try to bring to all players in the community no matter who I talk to. It really has been fun making friends with so many various people over my time here.

What is your greatest strength? I feel like I am very approachable as a player and my very deep knowledge of Munchy’s gamemodes and community really thrives when I help others.

Comment on your ability to work within a team: The biggest thing about teams, personally, that keeps them together and in an effective working enviroment is having the ability to have fun with eachother, but also being able to switch and talk in a serious way when it is required. I do think that this is a quality that I try to display and have have been praised about before by others for.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks? Throughout my time playing on Minecraft since infdev in 2010, hacks have always been around, to some degree. I have had experience as a staff member, a witness and, gasp, a hacker myself too, I have the edge on other players and can get inside the mind of a hacker. Although I may no longer hack myself and don’t have THE most up to date knowledge on hacks, I am sure that many players can agree on one thing, clients are ever changing and anticheat developers are always one step behind the resistence. As long as staff members have a keen eye and an open mind, then they will go far.

[Edit 17/10/19] -

Added hack reports to check the requirement: Lots of haxors on purg

18 Likes

+1, former staff and you are very mature.

1 Like

+1 we used to be friends before he got staff the first time. give him staff back absolute lad

2 Likes

+1 :sunglasses:

1 Like

+1 I’ve known Boop for a long time, and he’s chill. Very smart, upstanding Munchy player who I can only imagine contributing positively to the community, since that’s what he’s done in the past.

3 Likes

+1 I mean it’s Boop, are you even allowed to say no?

1 Like

+1 without any doubt

1 Like

I am gonna give a you +1
I don’t know you very well but, I have heard many positive attributes about you. I know you were a staff member before and from what I have heard you are very mature and the community views you positively. Based off those I think you would make a good JMod candidate.

1 Like

+1 for obvious reasons. Would vouch for Boop in any situation. Good lucky Boop.

~Ned

2 Likes

+1 ;)

1 Like

Before I give my rating, I’d like to know why he lost staff.

+1, Great person, made several contributions to Munchy.

1 Like

Resigned when I turned 18, forgot to clarify that as I thought most people knew :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok +1

1 Like

Friendly +1.
Booooop

1 Like

+1 p2w on prison

2 Likes

ThePoop would be a good staff member again in my opinion haven’t ever seen you on though maybe it’s just that I don’t play much anymore. +1

1 Like

+1. Extremely mature, friendly and approachable. Active across all Munchy platforms, and would fit in very nicely on the staff team once again.

1 Like

+1 it is 2am and I am too tired (and drunk) to write a good reason, please accept
Boop and give him another shot at a staff position, he was one of my favourites back in the days.

1 Like

+1 Very Good Application Boop :sunglasses:

1 Like