The Nuke WoolWars Map Submission

Map name: The Nuke
Creator: davidaj
Map type: NORMAL
Parkour block: Chiseled Quartz Block
Player podium block: Polished Andesite
Spawn location: X: -12 Y: 51 Z: 0
Max players: 24

Map download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12WkcgxJObGMr3czpmjsJ8Cykl_kniqtR/view?usp=sharing

[EDIT] - Was fully built in 1.8.9.
Screenshots:

15 Likes

This map looks super fun to play on! I would love to see it in the game. It’s detailed but not overly detailed and I think you only used 1.8 blocks! Well done! Really want play on it :D

2 Likes

Looks absolutely amazing, good job! :)

2 Likes

Love the nuke map!

2 Likes

I’m one to be harsh on WoolWars maps, but this map doesn’t look too bad in any context.

+1

For improvement sakes, I’d recommend adding more smaller islands around, and possibly add blocks to blend in with the wool + you don’t need to place the end frames, as they randomly generate throughout the map.
Any how, this is a spectacular build!

[EDIT] I almost accidently assumed you used green concrete powder in the build, however from the looks of it, it looks like you used the better grass feature in Optifine

3 Likes

Good work! This is a really pog map and I am looking forward to playing on this! <3
You got my full support +1

2 Likes

Amazing. +1

2 Likes

I don’t play woolwars, so I can’t comment on it’s use, but it looks like an amazing build and seems to follow the same rules the other maps in-rotation do. +1 and good luck!

2 Likes

Really cool and seems very playable on for most kits!
Well done!

2 Likes

im really liking this map, +1!!

2 Likes

this map looks amazing! i woud love to play in this map

2 Likes

Nice map! I would add a few more platforms to the walls, but other than that I love it!

2 Likes

This map is amazing!!!1
+1
Dont know what to add, better than mine tho

2 Likes

This actually looks amazing, I love the concept :exploding_head:

2 Likes

+1
Same reasons as everyone else

3 Likes

The map looks amazing also seems very fun to play on
Well done :D!

4 Likes

Looks great but needs some more platforms

3 Likes

looks great!

2 Likes

Hi there,

Unfortunately your submission has been unsuccessful this time, but please don’t be discouraged! We are always delighted any time we get new maps from players and we’d love to see more of these from you. I recommend reducing the amount of empty space on the map and give players more room to fight and walk around. Thanks for your submission! :)

1 Like