The mystery of Minecraft user Xiistaf

According to youtube Statistics only 40% of you are subscribed . So if you see this post , please consider Subscribing!
So everyone knows that @Xiistaf is a Prison Junior Moderator , but when I joined KitPvP 3 days ago and played for 3 hours I saw that Xiistaf 's Jmod Was gone. I thought It was just a troll but when I joined 2 days ago I saw that The Jmod was back. and then yesterday The Jmod dissapeared.

Here are some theories.:

1. It is just a troll
  2. he just convincing the staff to make him Jmod again
  3. It is just a glitch
  4. he has all the power in the server and he just wants to troll us.
  5. On kitpvp it doesnt show the rank since it is on a different gamemode.

What are your opinions!
Comment down Below!
EDIT: Number 5.

7 Likes

2 theories
/color normal
OR the more likely one- he just doesn’t have JMOD on kitpvp. We can prove this by looking at his discord roles-

He doesn’t have the Kitpvp Jmod role. This doesn’t explain how you saw him with it on kitpvp later though.
And like I said, these are just theories :slight_smile:

Edit : @Heroboy20 I’m 99 % sure Xiistaf is male due to the fact I was in TS with him one time & his minecraft skin

2 Likes

Added edit 5.

1 Like

My king Xiistaf is not a Kit JMod, so he doesn’t have staff on there as of right now :c

5 Likes

Ow. well I thought the rank would show anyway but the perms would be gone…

1 Like

Actually, that’s what I really like about staffing on Munchy - The fact it’s not global.
I can’t even imagine myself having to deal with prison and survival questions all day having to turn them down because I know nothing about the two game modes… That’s why I moderate Kit and WW only, BECAUSE SURVIVAL AND PRISON SUCK LOOLLOOL LLLLL

5 Likes

:(

Post must be at least 5 characters

1 Like

LoLOLOLOL!!

1 Like

When you say she who are you talking about

3 Likes

Shestaf

That was a terrible pun.

3 Likes

@JamieDactyl @Aiadeva changed my whole mind and the post.

1 Like

:)

5 Likes

ho ho Our king is here. @Xiistaf

1 Like

wow aren’t you just so mysterious! @Xiistaf :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

He is.

1 Like

my queen Xiistaf.

3 Likes

sorry what.

4 Likes

Who even is this mysterious fellow?

Take back what you said about surv or I’ll send an attack helicopter to your house >:(

1 Like

YOU take back what you said about survival rn or i will go sad

1 Like