The light went out

No need an introduction for this.

I think it’s my time to go. I had a lot of ups and downs through my little adventure on Munchy as a french baguette. Met a lot of cuties and some other stuff that I didn’t appreciate. Despite those little aspects, I still tried to play and have fun with the community but I neither have time for it nor the motivation, the mental strength for it. I’d say it was a good run guys and perhaps we will see each other in another adventure. I am too lazy to ping every single one of my friends but I cannot @everyone here so. I couldn’t sleep without leaving this message so yes.

Je ne lirai probablement pas vos réponses car je ne suis pas assez forte pour les apprécier. J’espère que je ne vous aurais pas trop enquiquiné et causé trop de problèmes. On se dit a une prochaine fois. S’il y’a une prochaine fois. Bye.

24 Likes

All the best candle, cya soon hopefully.

We will all miss you :(

1 Like

Au revoir Candle, tu va nous manquer :(

N’hésite pas de nous visiter de temps en temps si tu te sens comfortable <3

1 Like

You will be sorely missed Candle :(
Hope everything becomes better for u in what u are gonna do next! You have been an awesome member of the community and I wish u the best luck

Please come from time to time to say hi

Hope to see u soon :candle: :heart:

1 Like

Best wishes wherever you go candle <3

1 Like

Goodbye candle

1 Like

Aw I hope everything will work out for you Candle, good luck with it all. We will miss you :purple_heart:

1 Like

ILYSM DO YOU KNOW THAT CANDLE :cry: :sob: . Please message me on discord :(((((