The glider kit

if it is a broken kit and admins acknowledge that it is a broken kit why is it not disabled for the time being until the game updates and it stops being a broken kit

1 Like

Explain what you mean by broken so they can fix the problem. The Glider kit is still useful and many peoples favourites. Munchy will get a load of angry people with those who bought it because they would of thought they wasted there tokens.

3 Likes

I agree with @Hvzelnut. Could you explain why you believe glider kit is broken?
Greetings
-PitKit-

It’s getting a nerf next update. Which should be very very soon. I can agree that the kit is just broken af :’(

Reasons glider does NOT need a nerf

1. Literally lets you cheat death
  2. You can fly
  3. You can tower faster
  4. you can run away from every single ******* fight like a *******
  5. you can bhop
    @cozei i have no idea what you are talking about this is the most balanced kit in the game.
    #NerfBouncy

You can tower faster using sneak at certain times, this does not need the glide ability, as it slows down the little fall you do after each time.

alright here goes:
i am aware of the fact that its getting nerfed in the update, im just asking why its not temporarily disabled when Fumaz has said its an OP kit. not only that, but the update has been “coming out soon” for more than 3 months now.
the main unfair advantages you get with glider are as follows:
-a technique where you can practically bhop by jumping and gliding on a platform, giving you not only a speed boost but also an advantage rushing in to fight people. when you speed into a fight on another persons level, its impossible for them to fight accurately.
-the ability to rush into fights you know you will win from literally, and i mean literally, 20 blocks away, should not be an option for a kit with unlimited uses. you could argue that Teleporter does this, but with Teleporter there’s still a limited number of uses for the pearls.
-not only can you rush INTO fights like its nothing, you can also run AWAY from fights as if they never started in the first place. assuming you’ve learned how to use the kit, you’re basically immune to all knockback-related threats, like getting snowballed or bowed off a tower. you can also play a game of cat-and-mouse with someone who has more gear than you, to exhaust them and/or put them in a position where theyre easy to kill. no kit should be able to run away as much as glider does.
-towards the end of the game, when people dont have enough gear, they try to get chests that spawn in the air. its a challenge though, because you have to bridge to the mid-air chest without getting knocked off. with glider, this threat doesnt exist, because you can simply hold shift for 5 seconds and you’re on the mid-air chest. this gives the kit an unfair advantage with getting loot.

given all of this, and knowing that the admins are aware of how much of a broken kit it is, it really is a better choice to disable the kit until the update comes out.
for the people who paid for the kit, they would just have to wait a tiny bit since the update is coming out “soon”.

I don’t see the problem with it being open. Everyone can use it

1 Like

Sigh, alright let’s go
So, glider indeed is broken, but not unbeatable and not that bad. These things take time, hold your horses. Fumaz is trying his best and I presume that the update may come soon. No glider should not be taken out of the kit selection again it is not unbeatable. You still need a bit of skill to learn how to use it and kits like the feather kit enable you to take less hearts of fall damage anyway and the anvil kit stops you from getting knocked off in the first place.
Please have some patience and you will be rewarded. Thanks!

listen to the 5 year minecraft player.

you can tower faster using sneak at all times if youve mastered the kit
@cozei is absolutely right that the kit needs a nerf (even if i dont want a nerf) it is easily the best kit in the game.

I can tower faster without the kit, I don’t need it’s ability.
Towering fast is an ability being used in the one-stack.
I believe the Baritone Project is utilizing this, too.

It isn’t like they are invincible, there still is fall damage etc.

i think it’s perfectly fine just get good at chasing or pvp it’s not hard to kill the kit :man_shrugging:t2:

It is. I’d rather not chase someone for me to just fall and die meanwhile they can just glide to the other corner

Rip I already spent 3500 tokens buying the kit :stuck_out_tongue:

Tons of people including me would be ticked if it was removed from rotation. This is the only kit I’ve used since the server came out in 2015.

PANCAKE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!
Come back!

1 Like

Planning on being on more :grinning:

I don’t know if Skeppy is using the baritone bot as his terminator, but when the bot is ascending, you can clearly see the sneak-unsneak pattern used for stacking up faster than others.
Best seen at 12:30, because each instance before was diamond pickaxe vs iron pickaxe.
@ BadBoyHalo (no ping intended), make the terminator fight in woolwars, please.