[THE 2'ND] Redblock6's event team application

IGN and past IGN’s:
CURRENT - Redblock6
PAST - redblock6

Timezone:
EST

How often can you host events:
NOTICE: I might have some other plans at some of these times. Meaning I may not be online at some of these times.

ON WEEKENDS:
Saturday - 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM or 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Sunday - 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM or 8:00 AM - 8:30 PM

ON WEEKDAYS:
Monday - 7:00 AM - 8:30 AM and then 5:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Tuesday - 7:00 AM - 8:30 AM and then 5:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Wensday - 7:00 AM - 8:30 AM and then 5:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Thursday - 7:00 AM - 8:30 AM and then 5:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Friday - 7:00 AM - 8:30 AM and then 3:55 PM - 10:00 PM

What sets you apart from other applicants:
I will also help build events if they need help. (e.g. If they were making a new event called eat the most cake I will help them to build that.). I have a lot of time on my hands, so that means I will be as active as possible. Also, I can remodel some events (such as Waterdrop) if asked.

Additionally,
I have some knowledge of the event commands I may be using.
/broadcast [message] - Broadcasts to the whole kitpvp server
/skit [apply, create] [number (e.g. 50)] - Gives all players in the range of (arg-2) the skit you applied (e.g. skit r in a radius of 50)
/eventpall - Sends a tp request to all players on the kitpvp server. This would be used when you are hosting a manual event (like waterdrop or classic RR)
/ekick [player] - Kicks the specified player from the event world.
/eban [player] - Bans the specified player from the event world.
/eunban [player] - Unbanes the specified player from the event world. (I will only use this if the player’s ban was false.)
/effect [player] [effect] [time] [modifier] < true/false > - Gives the specified player the effect and/or modifier that you specified. And whether it will show particles or not.
/eventtp [player] - Sends a tp request to the specified player.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
I can come up with new ideas for events and also record videos of me having fun with all the players. That will encourage people to join the server. I will try to host as many events as possible AND will try and memorize the event world so that it will be easier and faster to go to each event.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
EsioTrot - Hosted multiple events for me. (Even let me be slayer in Redrover!)
Gawkyy - Hosted redrover for me.
FunnyJustCause - Hosted redrover for me.
sadneo - Hosted multiple events for me.
Nikolas & Dishrespect - Nikolas let me host Simonsays with my stream. Dishrespect actually made it happen. Thanks guys <3

Anything else you would like to add:
Thank you for considering my application, and I will be a great and active event team member!

1 Like

Good luck man!! Hope to see you around sometime.

2 Likes

Thanks! Im currently on kitpvp! Hope to see you aswell! Good luck to you aswell!

2 Likes

you wrote that Saturday and Sunday are weekdays and Monday-Friday are weekends.

this is not a staff application this is an event application and this shows that you are not familiar with the rank, also bugfixes this is more of the bug testing and developers role.
also, I don’t think I saw you in game ever so its a +0

2 Likes

Hello!
I changed those questions :smiley:

Thanks,
Redblock6

1 Like

good luck!

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Well, i have never seen you in game and event people host events no they don’t fix bugs…

1 Like

Hello!
I’ve never seen you ingame either, also, I changed that in my application.

Thank you,
Redblock6

2 Likes

Do you play prison?

1 Like

im pretty sure i’ve seen him on kit pvp before idk.

Not really, but at one point I did.

1 Like

Alright that’s the reason i think.

Are you online right now? If so, what server?

1 Like

nvm, I see you.

1 Like

-1, You can be very immature at many times and I think that as of right now you won’t be the best candidate due to it. Try working on your communication on teamspeak and fix your maturity, regardless good luck.

1 Like

Hello,
Thanks for the feedback!
I don’t have teamspeak, also can you list some reasons why you think I am immature for this rank?
This will help me to be more mature :smiley:
Thanks,
Redblock6

What I said made no sense, but I can’t really pinpoint the things I find about you immature you’ll have to just figure that out yourself.

Not trying to be rude Gawkyy,
But how am I supposed to find how IM immature without you even telling me what I can improve or how I am.

Like I said it’s hard to explain, but if you’d like examples when I’ve seen immaturity is

• I’ve seen you constantly ask me to read your builder application
  • There have been many times in chat you’ve acted childish
  • You have consistently ask someone the same thing over and over again, even after being told an answer already.

That’s all I’ll say, just certain things you’d need to touch upon but that’s all I’ll say. Once again, Good luck though.

2 Likes