Thatuwuvibe's Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes, I’ve been playing since December of 2019.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes, I use OBS to record hackers as well as being able to clip anything from the last 30 seconds that I may have missed.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: Yes.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: thatuwuvibe
Namemc: https://namemc.com/profile/thatowovibe.1
Munchy Profile: https://www.munchymc.com/profile/thatuwuvibe

Timezone: EST

Languages Spoken: English

Server you would like to moderate: Woolwars

How active can you be per week? Since I joined munchy, there hasn’t been a single day that I haven’t logged on to play for at least a few hours. I try to be as active and talk in chat as much as possible. Making sure to make time to play with my friends and other players on munchy has always been a priority of mine. My schedule is mainly like this (Yes, my sleep schedule is weird):

Monday-Friday: 3 AM-8 PM

Saturday-Sunday: 3 AM-10 PM

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay? I joined Munchy back in December 2019 (December 16th), and at first started out just playing woolwars as a pasttime. Slowly, I started meeting some friends through the server since I played often, and people started to recognize me a bit more. That’s when I branched out to start playing on other gamemodes such as kitpvp and prison, and making more friends there. I also began using Teamspeak and joined the community discord and really started to get into interacting with the community. I made a lot of friends pretty quickly, and I consider myself lucky to have met them all. They’re all the main reason that I stayed. Along with that, it’s been amazing watching the server change and grow since I’ve joined and I can’t wait to see more.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story: To my knowledge, my only punishments have been a joke mute and two joke soft-kicks from friends that are staff.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: No, I haven’t moderated any minecraft servers in the past. I’ve been moderator on a few mainly friend-based servers, but I don’t consider them to be good examples of experience since it was mainly all for fun. With that in mind, I’m also very eager to have a chance to prove myself. I consider myself to be a quick learner and know when to ask for help when I need it, and I’ve been trying my best to learn from examples of staff members who I know or am friends with.

Do you have any anticheat experience? The response to this is relatively similar to my response about past moderating experience. I really haven’t had the experience with this, but I would be very grateful to have a chance to learn about Ares and how it works. I try my best to learn bits and pieces from what I’ve seen and heard, but I’d like to learn firsthand. I’m excited to have a chance to.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: Disporak Hacker Report
Hacking Report (Purgatory)
Hacking Report (Possible Reach)
Hacker Report IGN: GIANTsquiddd2

Edit: DasMeAyy (Adventurer Hacking on Purgatory)

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member? Since I began to learn more about WoolWars with the more I played, the more I started to answer people’s questions in chat. I love the feeling of helping people and making sure their problems are always solved, and seeing them happy afterwards. I’ve been helping out players as much as possible whenever I can, no matter what gamemode I’m currently playing on. If I know how to help someone out, I always do my best to do that.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team? I feel that I work well with deadlines, as well as under pressure. I’m very good at taking constructive critiscm and understanding things I have done wrong, as well as recognizing how I can do better in the future. I also think that I’m good at controlling my temper in situations where it might be tested, I never want to argue or fight with anyone or cause any issues/drama with other players or members of a team. That will never be a problem of mine. I always try my best to listen to all sides of every story, and make everyone feel listened to in any context.

How do you work when in a team? I feel that I always work best in a team, since I can sometimes come up with an idea that I feel is good, but has some flaws that I wouldn’t notice without the help of others. I believe that no one can make it very far without some help, and having other people’s opinions on things is always a blessing. I never refuse advice or refuse to hear people’s thoughts on something, and I’m not shy to give my advice or thoughts either. Discussing things as a team usually ends up in a much better ending than trying to work out a solution or a big choice on your own, at least in my personal experience. I love working in a team, and hope that I would be
a good member of the team if given the chance.

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why? Since gaining an interest in learning about hacks, moderating, anticheat, etc. I decided to watch videos and read up about all hacks used on Wurst as well as other clients, what they do, what to look for and how to know the difference between some similar hacks. The hardest one I’d say for me was reach or autosoup, which can at times be very obvious, but can also easily be missed in some cases. The easiest to detect were usually fly and killaura. I’m very interested to learn more about hacks and get better at detecting them in the future.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial? I haven’t applied on this server before.

7 Likes

+1 Looks good! Good luck

3 Likes

+1

• active
  • friendly
  • owo
    Good Luck vibe! :smiley:
1 Like

+1

Thatowovibe is very active, and an overall nice person to be around. You’re very friendly, and I think would make a good addition to the staff team.

2 Likes

+1

Friendly
Active
Helpful

I wish you the best of luck!

1 Like

+1
very active
friendly
wonderful part of the community
and ofc owo

best of luck <3

1 Like

Thank you @92c , @OwOKit , @Braadley , @SkippoAPS and @LunaTheSylveon ! I appreciate it lots!! <3

2 Likes

+1 active, kind, OwO :sunglasses:

1 Like

+1 Friendly, funny and active!

2 Likes

1+
Very Active,
Frendly
Gl thatowovibe

1 Like

+1 very helpfull and kind person

1 Like

+1
Very active
Friendly

Goodluck :)

1 Like

+1

Active, friendly, would make a great addition!! :))

1 Like

very :clap: good :clap: application :clap:
I’m not sure why you’re not even at LEAST helper yet :angry:

2 Likes

+1
active and friendly

1 Like

very friendly and active player! +1

+1
I always see you online answering questions, through answering questions
You have shown extensive knowledge of the game as well as a drive to learn more about cheats to help the community even further. You are very kind in TeamSpeak as well as a great listener. You would be a great addition to the team. Good luck!!

Hugs and sparkles
Hunter / Idealist

+1
Good luck!

+1
Friendly
Super active
Gl

Thank you all for the support so far! I appreciate all of it so much <3