Pros
Staff Experience
Can spot some hacks
Fast Learner
Can work with anyone
Makes friends easily

Cons
Kind of Immature (I’ll admit)

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
I have been playing on MunchyMC for at least one month.
- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I use OBS studios.
- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:
Tentor
Timezone:
EST
Server(s) you would like to moderate:
Kitpvp, as I play on it the most. Factions would also be very nice as I’m generally a factions player, but on on the Munchy Network. Either way, I’m happy to moderate any other servers that I’m needed on.
How active can you be per week?
Monday: 1-4 hours
Tuesday: 1-4 hours
Wednesday: 1-4 hours
Thursday: 1-4 hours
Friday: 2-4 hours
Saturday: 2-4 hours
Sunday: 2-4 hours
Time I’m online may vary as certain events may happen, like family issues etc, and I may not be online for as long as possible. I’ll make sure to tell the owner/admins of my absence though.
Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
I have been staff on a few decently big servers such as:

****~Skybounds~

Skybounds is a decently big Skyblock server with at least 100 people on constantly. It had a very friendly community, and very few toxic players in it. As the tides turn, staff members were getting promoted very quickly. Soon enough, there was already 11 admins on the team. The players started to get frustrated, as some staff thought this was unfair that they didn’t get promoted, so they kind of started to rebel and stopped getting online, so the hackers and spammers didn’t get punished. The community fell apart, and some of my staff friends resigned. The 100 players dropped down to 50. Then, I resigned.

~UniverseMC~​

Well, I resigned because my grades were slowly dropping and I needed to get a foothold in my life and education again.

The second time I was a Staff member on UniverseMC was when Zoxide, PenguinNerd, and I decided to reapply. I was promoted to Jr.Mod in 1 1/2 months and I stayed Jr.Mod for a while before getting demoted for being unprofessional. I learned to mostly be professional while on the network, but once a while, have some fun!

~Small servers that are in development~

Of course, there are some small servers in development that I should mention. Servers like frostymc, (which I was admin) OlympusCraft (I was co-owner, with access to console) and a bit more.

Other then minecraft servers, I have also been staff on some discord servers such as

-UniverseMC

-SavageGames

-BlackClover/Frost

-DogePlays

-FrostyMC

-Team Val_

-Pokemon Go discord

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I joined Munchy when Skeppy made a video on it. I joined because it looked fun, not because a YouTuber played on it. I stayed because it’s a fun experience! The community has been less-toxic lately, and I think the staff team are doing a great job mostly on moderating the server.
Do you have any Anticheat experience?
Not really, one server I was Mod on had a fairly decent one, but the plugin got removed due to some bugs. One a server that was in development, I was Manager, and I asked to download a anti cheat plugin. The owner said yes, and it was downloaded. However, my knowledge of Anticheats are limited, but I do know some say in staff chat that a player is using hacks. (Fly,etc)
Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I have not given any hacker reports. I have seen mutiple, but I forgot to turn on my screen recorder, which is not good. I learned from this to always have a screen recorder on, just incase there is a player hacking.
Languages spoken:
Chinese,English
Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far?
I can make the community cleaner, and less filled with hackers. I believe that all players should have a fair chance at playing, and random toxicity is definitely not allowed. I once had a god set on a server, and I got killed by a hacker. Staff didn’t respond and I felt really bad. I don’t want other players to feel this way. Again, I like that all players should have a fair experience at playing the game, and enjoy it! By me being staff, I’ll moderate the server and get rid of hackers, and players who are generally just toxic.

What is your greatest strength?
Teamwork, I can work with almost everyone. Since I’ve been a staff member on multiple servers, I I’m used to working with different people. Personality’s are different and I think that we should respect that.
Comment on your ability to work within a team:
I can work with anyone, no matter the age, voice, and nationality. Also, see above for extra detail.
What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?
I’ve been staff on quite a few servers, and I have the ability to screenshare, and identify most hacks. I personally think that hacks such as kill aura, fly, and b-hop are the easiest to spot, while hacks such as X-Ray, Autoclickers, and other hacks Are harder. Overall, any blacklisted modifications are 100% not allowed on the server.

Here are some different hacks I can spot:

Kilaura: Head snaps and the hacker targets multiple player at once.

B-Hop: Hacker hops at a fast pace, and does not look legitimate.

Fly: Just fly.

Lag switch: Makes players lag, can be mistaken for actual lag.

Faze: Lets you go through walls, mostly seen in factions.

Free cam: Lets you see stuff around you, even if your trapped in a box.

(P.S. I’ve just decided to make a forums account, so that’s by I’m new)

-1. Your application lacks detail and I’ve never heard your name before.

Hey what’s up man! I’ll add some detail later, as I’m going to bed. I’m not that well known and I’m working on it! Thanks for the feedback dude.

-1, Good Luck!

-1. Lack of detail. Best of luck at any rate!

UPDATED!
Thanks for your guy’s suggestions!

I see that you’ve updated it, but take a look at the accepted applications, they have much more detail. I’d suggest doing more detail, fix the bolding!

*lets *you *seen

Auto correct, thanks.

Application denied. We feel that you currently don’t meet the requirements for staff. We hope to see you apply again in the future!