Teenyrobot101's Staff Application - August, 2020

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes. I have played for more then a month.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I use OBS to record. And i usually always have stream labs in background incase i forget.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes, I already have it downloaded and ready to use.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: Teenyrobo101

Timezone: London, England BST

Languages Spoken: English

How active can you be per week?
Please note my activity could change depending on any personal related problems that can affect it. This is my schedule:

Monday-Thursday: 5pm-11pm
Friday: 5pm- 2am
Saturday: 1pm- 1am
Sunday: 1pm- 11pm

I do have exams coming up but that shouldnt be an issue for a while.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I joined MunchyMc on May 9th, 2020.
I think one of the main things that made me stay is the community. I love how friendly and respectful most of the players are. Every time I’ve logged out I’ve always had so much fun. I also enjoy all the events the server has, whether it’s someone streaming or Badboyhalo doing some type of event and in the game there’s always stuff going on and always something new to try.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:
For what i can rememebr I had received a mute one time for spam because my game had a really high ping so i was spamming because nothing was showing for me. Probably not the smartest thing to do.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
I have been staff on 3 different servers.

On my server called FactionsPro (not the best name) it had a viriaty of games e.g, skywars, Hungergames, Factions, kitpvp. I gained a couple trust worthy staff and got a player base of on average of 50 but i had to close it due to my money. I did catch pvp hackers and xray hackers.

I have been Admin on a server called Leached, its not a well known server but it had a 100 player base where i kept the community fair and stopped any pvp hackers as well as managing some plugins, im not sure what happened to it but it shut down.

And i was also a mod on a different server which i cannot remember the name of but i helped with a couple builds when nessecary and caught a few hackers.

On all of these servers i learned how to deal with cheats and chat offensives and how to punish them.

Do you have any anticheat experience?
Other then an anti xray and irregular movements anticheat. I dont have much anticheat experiance but i am more then happy to learn.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
At the moment i have only reported 1 onto the forums. Link

But i have made more in-game to be dealt with.

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?
I have been a friendly and helpful members of the community by directing them on where to go, on what commands to use etc.
I have tried to help staff on the server if they asked a question or to fixable glitches i have found, that can be fixed.
I have reported any hackers I have found.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
From my activity on the staff team, I think my knowledge of hacks and how to detect them will benefit MunchyMC.
Also using commands which you receive when become a staff member like going in spectator or vanish to catch cheaters in the act or players that interacting in bannable situations and then punishing them for whatever they have done which could be through a mute, temp-ban, ban, or kick. There and then without waiting for a mod to come.
I will also share my ideas of what to build or how stop certian things from happening.

How do you work when in a team?
I enjoy working individually on small tasks, and I also really enjoy working with a team on bigger tasks. A team environment provides you with extra ideas you would not have thought of on your own.
Also, I don’t know everything so having antoher person there really helps me out.
I work well with a group because I listen to others opinions and ideas. If i dont like someones ideas i try to respect them but i still try to implement them in a way that everyone can agree with.
I also tend to have more fun and have a better time to bond with everyone.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?
I have made an application before but i was denied because I hadn’t added enough detail and bad grammer. So i have tried to improve on that.

~~Teeny

Edit 1-2) Fixing a sentence that was pointed out

1 Like

1+ Good App!
-0.2 Grammar errors.
1+ Very Active!
1+ Very good information.
Good luck Teenyrobot101!

1 Like

+0.9 great app but has a couple of grammatical errors.

1 Like

Hello teenyrobot101 I give your staff application a +0.3. There are some grammatical errors. Also, I have never seen you online on survival.

Hello PN5 i do play survival but as it is a little laggy right now so ive slowed down for a bit, but i still do continue to play dont worry.

Ok good luck!

1 Like

Hi Teenyrobo101,

The is a few things that bothers me with your application.

I do not believe I ever seen you, even though our timezones are pretty similar. Also this:

Makes me thinking you may be talking about a different gamemode.

Just as a friendly remember this application season is for SURVIVAL.

Good luck !

ye sorry i got a little confused on that question as i completley forgot which gamemode i was thinking of sorry. And i have played played before.

Hmmm you may prefer to apply for another gamemode then, or getting a little more involved with the survival community. Because as I mentioned before, I never seen you there :wink:

Good luck anyway !

+1 Great app!!

1 Like

I agree with the others - I haven’t seen you online in Survival before, but your application is full and complete with good examples of your experiences. The lack of activity leads me to a +0.5.

1 Like

Thank you for reveiwing this. I will take into consider what you said and will try to be on more and get noticed.

1 Like

Howdy there @Teenyrobot101. At the moment, we feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff. We hope to see you apply again in the future!