Technoblade tag

I’ve been thinking that the server should have a Technobalde memorial tag. It’d be the Yellow for Sarcoma foundation, also Pink for Technoblade I’d like for it to be free or- if a paid item- to have proceeds donated to the Sarcoma Foundation.

18 Likes

Any design ideas that you have? and yeah definitely should be free / donated if added (but I would prefer free because some people would definitely get the wrong idea if they didn’t read the donation part)

5 Likes

Love that idea! It’d be so cool to have something to show support. It’d be nice to have it either free or with donated proceeds. (I’m not sure how the logistics on that part could work, but I like both ideas!) GG Brock!

2 Likes

The colors Techno Yellow (as for the Sarcoma Foundation) and Blade Pink (As it represents himself).
Also a crown emoji as suggested by uFalcon

1 Like

and maybe add a little crown emoji somewhere in there

3 Likes

Oh! That’s clever!

2 Likes

Here is 2 design ideas i came up with based on the description

2 Likes

i dont see the point in including the sarcoma foundation colour unless part of the money went to the foundation

2 Likes

I think the yellow should be changed to red and since its minecraft text the crown cant really be up there so you could just put it on the end like this

TechnoBlade♕

or have it on both sides

♕TechnoBlade♕

5 Likes

^^ it was just an idea this would also work (a drawn idea)

1 Like

I have tried this. &4♡&cTechno&dblade&4♡

2 Likes

The crowns didn’t look that awesome which is why I used hearts instead… but the idea do be cute!

1 Like

i like how that looks, but it probably makes some sense to have gold in the design because of techno’s crown, but i would be fine if that was the design because that looks nice

2 Likes

Here is some ideas i came up with from comments above for yellow &e and red is &c
&c&l♚&d&lTechno&c&LBlade&d&L♚ < red one

5 Likes

I was thinking maybe something like this but luna’s idea looks pretty good as well

&g♕&d&lTechno&c&lBlade&r&g♕

4 Likes

mine just looks weird cause of 1.8 pretty sure might look difference on 1.18

2 Likes

Oh! This one’s my favorite so far!

1 Like

thats my favorite so far

1 Like

I like it but well this is what it actually would look like in 1.8 and 1.18
I think with the crowns i suggeted it looks better

also the colours wasnt right either: &6♚&d&lTechno&c&lBlade&6♚

5 Likes