Teams Mode In WW

I still don’t know if the wool wars update for teams will be out soon, but I just want to talk about it in case they forgot about it. Think of it, Woolwars is Munchy’s Hypixel Skywars. Skywars has doubles mode in parties, just a time to chill with friends and have fun. So, I believe adding this would be a fun mode to add including bigger maps, and custom rules. I know Staff will have to get extra servers for this, but I think it will attract more people to woolwars as it can be another chill and fun game to play with others and friends! So munchy, please look into adding teams mode into Woolwars!
image_2021-06-29_141513

3 Likes

woolwars doesnt have the playerbase to add teams yet, if they do add it no-one will play it

6 Likes

insert ratio’ing comment here

5 Likes

Teams mode is currently being worked on! Devs have not forgotten about it.
There are just a lot of other things being worked on too, and changes being made, which is why it has taken over a year.

5 Likes

The devs did not “forget about it”
Things take time!
Be patient

3 Likes

Adding teams mode in woolwars’ current state would be a disaster. There really isnt a large enough playerbase to support it.

1 Like

a disaster would mean it affects solo too, but it woulsnt. if the player base isnt big enough then oh well teams mode is dead it doesnt mean the end of woolwars pal

1 Like

it takes 10 years to fill up a game
no

1 Like

Shut up prison player, also yeah it would absolutely just be beating the dead horse to add teams mode right now

1 Like