Team's Event Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s: Team, AMIES, Offer, Profile

Timezone: BST

How often can you host events: Whenever I’m on, normally try to be on for around 3-6 hours a day.

What sets you apart from other applicants: I believe I have a lot of experience in events as I’ve ran multiple events on numerous types of servers. A server I used to work on, called Intelyc, I used to host events there numerous times which players used to enjoy.
I’m also good at taking feedback and suggestions, so if a player suggested an event to me that I thought might be a good idea, I would try and host that sort of event or on the other hand, if a player didn’t think an event I hosted was very good, I would ask for feedback off him and what he thinks I could do better to improve it for next.
I am extremely professional and kind whenever dealing with players, I can deal with them effectively as I have a lot of experience, having worked on numerous large servers in the past. This will allow me to run the event successfully without any disturbances.
I am also currently a Helper which I think I could use to my advantage as being an Event Member, this would allow you to trust me more and host events with ease.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I believe I can bring a professional and well mannered member to the event team who will host regular events, getting suggestions off the players of what events to host as well as receiving feedback from them on what to do better. I will treat every player equally when hosting events so there is no sign of favouritism or no one feels left out and make sure all the events I run are fair and easy to play and understand. When running events, I will make sure to test them beforehand so I don’t encounter any problems when I host them with actual players. I am also a nice and friendly person, in my opinion, and easy to get along with who likes to have a laugh every now and then, however I always keep my composure as I am always representing the server.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): When we were playing Simon Says and the person hosting allowed me to spectate the event after I died as well as helping him out and telling him who was out and what type of things to do next.

Anything else you would like to add: Just that I look forward to hearing a response from you.

Thanks for considering my application.

+1

you always help me when needed and i think you would be a great addition

1 Like

You joined the forums 18 mins ago BUT… you joined the server a little more than a month ago. I think you should get to know the community a little more first.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s because I’m normally only ever on in-game, teamspeak or on discord. c; Never really use forums much! As for joining a month ago, I’ve played on numerous different accounts

As also he or she is helper so she couldn’t be that new just check on the disc

Not voting on this
Why? I haven’t really seen you in game and don’t really know you
Nonetheless

GL
Easter

Thanks ;v Been busy w exams lately, sorry c;

All good I would just wait till you exams clear up you need to be focused on them

+0.5

Good app!
You just joined forums!
I didn’t have much experience with you! but I’ve seen you!

Good Luck!

1 Like

Your application is great!, you are an helper and I’ve seen you a couple of times in game and you were nice to me! +1

2 Likes

I was abstained from last time. BUT you recently got helper, so the admins see something in you. Also, you as a helper, I have seen you be extremely polite and helpful(ofc), especially in the chat.
+1

1 Like

Hi Team,
It has been brought to my attention that you only joined about a month ago :open_mouth: I think that you be a little more familiar with the community and try to be more active!

Best of Luck,
Funny

Joined over a month ago, just on different accounts.

Hey Team, you have a really good application but you have only recently just came back to Munchy, and I suggest getting to know the community better.

Application Denied.