TalkingParrot's Builder Application

IGN and past IGN’s: TalkingParrot

Timezone: NZT

Discord username: TalkingParrot#5155

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I’m not really sure, but I have played for at least 3 months.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
My favorite and proudest build have to be the huge tree, it shows my skill and it also shows how I roll, I worked really hard and put my utmost effort into it and it worked out :slight_smile:
How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel, and other building plugins?:
I am only experienced with WE and Fawe, Everything I need is with WE and Fawe. I don’t know any voxel sniper.
Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
My Speciality is terrain and nature, but my weaknesses are building animals, I have a hard time with them because of the shaping and all the little details which I find challenging.
What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I am Head-Builder on a server called parcade and I am a builder on Tapple. I have been building for 4 years and I love building, it shows my creativity and it’s fun to build alone, and with friends. I am into building parkour and building cool stuff which really impresses others.

Aren’t these ripped directly from hypixel?

They seem to be insprised from Hypixel.
Not sure how I feel about these builds, they all seem to be Skywars maps with huge trees.

No they are not i just chekced them out. seems legit

4 years??? all your maps seem to be ripoffs of hypixels maps…

Some of these are maps the I have made for servers.

So far with these comments it seems as if you have allegedly stolen the inspiration of these builds directly from Hypixel. You claim to have made these for the server. First of all, it’s good that you draw inspiration from a big server such as Hypixel, but using the same ideas is not okay. You could draw inspiration and try making it your own. For example, try adding a twist to it, or adding different things, compare and contrast to see what looks good. If you accomplish the task of this, you would be a great builder!

I don’t use their ideas. These are what I thought of. It’s people’s opinions that they look like Hypixel, but I didn’t ripoff any builds or ideas from there at all.

None of these maps were made for hypixel.

Well okay?

rude.

that’s not how inspiration works. your gonna end up copying the whole shit of someone else’s build if u use theirs as inspiration. and it seems like you ripped them off pretty badly

Oh ur right that can happen, ending up copying the whole thing.

you never wanna use minecraft builds as a reference

Incorrect.

-1 plagarism off https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGpl5n03930

Denied due to plagiarism.