Tacticalm's Staff aplication: January 2020

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Kinda, not really that much but I did play like 8 hours week. I did have been moving 2 in 2 months so I had a verry dificult time lately.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes I can, I have obs Installed on my dekstop.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: Yes I have got teamspeak 3 installed on my dekstop.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: Tacticalm

Timezone: +0 UTC

Languages Spoken: I am able to speak Fluent English, and I am able to speak fluent Dutch.

Server you would like to moderate: I would like to moderate Kitpvp.

How active can you be per week? I can be online for 2 hours minimum a day and like 20 hours a week.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay? I did join MunchyMC like a year ago, I did have been playing alot on alts because my account was disabled for some reason but I did playing MunchyMC because I liked the community, I liked to people because they are friendly, there are not really toxic people. The games are fun there are always people online. I do also like the events that are there, Live streams, and events is what I am mostly part of.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story: No I do not have been punished on MunchyMC.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I have been running my own servers, they were small like 70 people average playing on it. I have been a Moderator on a server with 500 people on it, it was called ChroniumMC. Its closed due I got inactive. So I do not have that much expierence.

Do you have any anticheat experience? Yes, I have had a little bit of anti-cheat experience.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: I did not report any people.

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member? Not really that much
I did just play for fun.
How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team? I am a verry kindness person and I treat people with lots of respect, because I think people need to have fun on minecraft servers, I always like to help and are always there to help people out. —
Maturity:: I am verry mature for my age, I have been going threw a lot in my life, so that can help me make decissions on the team. I am always thinking about things 2 before I will punish someone.
Trust:
I would never abuse, I think abusing is the same as hacks because its both cheating in the game.

Recording:
I do always record situations in where I do need to punish someone so if I have unfairly punished or someone will apply I can always show the proof or the mistake.

How do you work when in a team? I need to say that I am verry self
independent, I kinda raised myself tbh so I am verry
independent but I am able to work in a team just as fine though, I do like other people but people need to be nice of course, I will be nice if the person is nice to me and the other way around hopefully.

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why? I think that the hack called Criticals is verry hard to detect, it could also be a really good player that is able to make lots of criticals.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial? I did not apply on MunchyMC before.

Hi there @Tacticalm. We currently feel that you don’t meet all the requirements for staff at this time. We hope to see you apply again in the future!