Swungmoney's fixed staff application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes, but the program i use sometimes cuts off the recording in the middle so i will have to start recording again in the middle of the video

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: I have teamspeak 3 but i don’t know how to use it

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: Swungmoney2141

Timezone: Denver times

Server(s) you would like to moderate: Any you would like me to moderate

How active can you be per week? I am always on about 4 hours on the weekends and about 2 hours on the weekdays

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I have never moderated any server

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay? I joined about a month ago and I love prisons and also kitpvp

Do you have any Anticheat experience? I have never dealt with hackers before but I would like doing it

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: I have never ran into a hacker before so I have not reported anybody

Languages spoken: The only language I speak is English

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far? I have not made any contributions

What is your greatest strength? I think it would be fly or xray because if someone flew across the map it would be obvious and if someone is using xray than they would mine straight to diamonds or gold

Comment on your ability to work within a team: If somebody isnt doing good then I can help them out

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks? I have seen youtube videos of peolpe using hacks so I know how to deal with some of them

-1 Lack of detail

-1 Detail

-1 I still believe your application lacks detail, also I do not believe I have ever seen you in-game. I suggest reworking on your application and getting to know the community more.

Also next time you can simply edit your application instead of posting another app.

Best of luck!

-1 No question about it

• No Detail
  • Misinterpreting simple questions; not answering them properly
  • Next to no experience on Munchy

And uh… what is this:

1 Like

-lacks detail

Best of luck!
-rainfalls

Lack of detail
Have never seen you on prisons and I play a lot

Application denied. We feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff at this time, we hope to see you apply again in the future!