SwitchmanYT’s application

Channel link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCOTT_j9yr-vA3exU0dCzS3Q

Number of subs: 9 860

Average number of views per vid: 2 000-60 000

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: I don’t create content on such servers at the moment, but like to play on them and would like to stream on them in the future

Servers for which you have created content: Only 2b2t and hypixel(but I am playing hypixel only on streams)

What do you feel would make you a right candidate for Media on MunchyMC? I just like to play on PVP and minigame servers, such yours in free time. I just love it.

1 Like

If you dont do videos here why do you need media rank

edit: nvm they said “nezewep” and that gives +100.

1 Like

Great application! The only issue is that you have never made content on munchy.
So for that reason I give you a +0.5

1 Like

Please correct me if I’m wrong, but you don’t have a single video that you made yourself…
Sorry if I’m a little rude but why should a player receive the media rank for stealing other people’s content and narrating it to a different language?

It’s a -1 from me, reapply when you produce the content you publish by yourself.

4 Likes

I have three videos that were made by me. I contacted all of the owners of videos that I have translated to get their permission to publish. Their credits are in the video and at the top of the description. However, you’re right, I must do much more content by myself, and that is my plan for the future of this channel. Thank you

1 Like

Hi, since u haven’t created any content for MunchyMC yet. I’m going to have to give u a -1 for now. If you had created more MunchyMC content I would’ve given u a +1.

1 Like

three… videos… Well if you aren’t making 99% it up videos, why are you applying for the rank?

Unfortunately it’s a big -1 from me

1 Like

Sorry if this is harsh or rude but people who don’t make content on munchymc shouldn’t have media rank -1

+1 GIVE THIS MAN MEDIA! He deserves it!

Application denied. We feel your channel is not close enough to the requirements to be accepted yet. Your activity on the server needs improvement before your acceptance. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me on discord. NoEffortName#9999

Please wait 1 month before reapplying