Switching mains

Hey everyone!

Many of you know me from survival as that is where I mained since I joined munchy idk like 4-5 months ago. I realized how bad I am at pvp and overall kit and wool wars. So I decided I’m going too be switching mains from survival. I just wanted to let all my friends from survival know why I wont be on anymore. I will come on and give my friends all that I own and I want to thank everyone who has made my time on survival something that I will remember. A special thanks to @DKC8069 @Alkemystix @avo_do @jasowowowo @Aiadeva @oCrypt @DragonsMaker @thelittlebigbear @P0IS0N @Unruly_ @Brotherawesome @WizardJuvia @droppleflop @RossRao @Ibby @Tr00pical @DrewskiLuv @Candle__ @elloffplayzz @Mysaan @NeOnIsBad @peeloofortjuan @mxrlena and the order does not matter! I love you all and will visit every once in a while. I know 100% that I missed some people but know that you meant a lot to me! If you ever wanna play together you can find me in wool wars which I will try my best to get on the leaderboard. I will miss you all and hopefully you guys will be there whenever I hop on! Till next time, cya. :heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart::heart: <o/////////

15 Likes

I am going to miss you! :heart:

1 Like

im gonna miss you mod :frowning:

1 Like

Noooo :’( please dont go

1 Like

Ill come on every so often but for now I’m gonna switch to wool wars. ily all <3

have fun pvping, cant wait to 1v1 you sometime and have you beat me!!!

1 Like

duel me. I’m an admin so im impossible

1 Like

I just did and you lost…

:( Gonna miss you mod. Hope to see you get 1000 wins and 1 loss :D

1 Like

WoolWars gang :muscle:

11 Likes

:D

Even HE gets a muscle emoji.

1 Like

kitpv > wolwrs

1 Like

Well I’m also a ww main so I’ll see you there :sunglasses:

1 Like

aww cyaaa effort, although I play on both servers so-

1 Like

@Alkemystix @Aiadeva I see you guys every day :)

1 Like

Woolwars Gang WOOOOOO

1 Like

me every time i go against anyone else

3 Likes

Well i will miss ya :) hey it may make me Venture outside of Surv and come and find you on WW :)

1 Like

Good thing I play lots of woolwars too so I still can see you

1 Like