[CLOSED] ~ Sushi Gang Recruitment ~

Hi everyone!

With the nearby release of prison, The Sushi Gang is currently looking for new recruits! Sushi Gang focuses on the outside aspect of prison (looting) and PvP. We are looking for members that have PvP skills.

Even if you join Sushi, this does not mean that you may not mine, farm, or gamble, so you don’t have to worry about that. ;)

Sushi Members

Leaders:

FunnyJustCause - Leader & Management
BLOKBASHER - Gang Management

Gang Moderators

xKamilion - Gang Moderator

Crrown - Gang Moderator

Members

• AriesGrill
  • errxr
  • Flazkes
  • Golfing8
  • isaac1214
  • lesbb
  • PrinceOfLeSpace
  • saladbutter
  • Shoblette
  • xdSimple
  • XenForo
  • YiexX
  • Carli1015
  • Cyttt
  • PapiFelix
  • Glouriousday
  • Hesitatee

Application Process:

If you wish to join Sushi, please follow this format below (comment).

IGN:
Discord (Required): (i.e Username#1234)
Do you prefer mining, pvp/looting, or farming?:
When did you join prison?:
What is your knowledge of prison?
How active can you be?
In no more than 200 words, tell us why you should be in Sushi:

If you have any questions, message FunnyJustCause#6694 on discord. Good luck!

Quick side note, players that are already in the gang do not have to apply unless instructed. For players wondering if they need to apply or not, message Funny on discord.

5 Likes

Best of luck to all those finding gangs i know this one will be super competitive!

~Ned

7 Likes

IGN: Joshios
Discord: Joshios#0001
Do you have a working mic?: I do have a working microphone.
Do you prefer mining, PVP/looting, or farming?: I prefer mining out of the options you gave me, although I want to mention that I want to get into looting and PVP hence why I am applying for the gang.
When did you join prison: I joined Prison around six months ago, this was still Map 6.
What is your knowledge of Prison?: This map, I learned a lot about Map 6 and was able to answer most of the questions people asked. I don’t really know the Looting items, but I can learn them easily if needed.
How active can you be?: I will be playing a lot of Map 7. If my school schedule isn’t busy, I will be playing for at least one hour every day. You can expect me to be on a lot for the weekends.
In no more than 200 words, tell us why you should be in Sushi: As most of you know, I was a former member of Sushi. I was kicked out for reasons that were fair, and I want to apologize for that. If I was annoying to you, I’m sorry, I can definitely work it out. I want a second chance, I think I will be able to help the gang a lot. I can be an active member of the gang, I can help out anyone who needs it, and I can listen to any directions given to me. (If they are fair). I hope you will have mercy for me, and let me back into the gang.

Only 1 hour? xd

1 hour is the amount of sleep you should be getting, not spending on Minecraft.

1 Like

YO FACTS. I’m actually glad they didn’t release it during november. I have from the 20th to the 5th off. Which is amazing.

1 Like

Atleast…

I can play for 1 minute a day.

At least

Also don’t think I don’t want you, cause I could care less. But I mean 1 hour a day at minimum is kinda weak.

I have school, but on weekends I can play up to 8 hours. I’m not going to put information here that won’t be true, it ranges every day.

Filler comment again

1 Like

We need at least 23hrs, however, due to eating and bathroom breaks ( no bathing though ), we will sometimes accept 22 hours and 55 minutes.

2 Likes

lesbb:

depends on how nice looking you are
I no gay 4 u

[quote=“xKamilion, post:1, topic:28893”]
IGN: errxr
Discord (Required): will.#7478
Do you have a working mic?: yep
Do you prefer mining, pvp/looting, or farming?: pvp
When did you join prison?: 2015
What is your knowledge of prison? Prison is cool place to get money and gear to level up. more money, means better player.
How active can you be? whatever is necessary
In no more than 200 words, tell us why you should be in Sushi: I should be in Sushi because I’m Munchy MC’s best legit pvper. I can take on any player in combat. I will protect members and attack enemies.

IGN:
Past: CJ_Puffinstuff
Current: CJPuff

Discord (Required): Cameron#6538 (i.e Username#1234)
Do you have a working mic?: Yes
Do you prefer mining, pvp/looting, or farming?: pvp and looting is most enjoyable for me.

When did you join prison?: Around map 1-3. It was a while ago and I cant remember. I took a long break from munchy in between now and then.

What is your knowledge of prison? I would say I have a high skill in prison. The gamemode starts out as mining where you sell ores and use the money from those ores to rank up. You can then craft some tools and head to the outside world where there are very rare items to find. Sadly this map has been somewhat ruined by farming and I’m hoping to participate a lot more in the next one.

How active can you be? Very, I will probably play a lot on weekends.

In no more than 200 words, tell us why you should be in Sushi: I’ve never been in a actual prison gang before and I hope to be able to benefit sushi positively. I have what I would say “epic pvp skills” and a lot of knowledge of the gamemode. Since errxr has already taken ‘MunchMC’s best legit pvper’ I want to steal the title as ‘One of MunchMC’s best legit pvpers’.

1 Like

Our Administration team is top notch. Our players are better than Stimpy himself, and they will beat up Donald Trump if given the chance. They were the ones that helped Washington and his crew cross the Delaware River, and they created the ocean themselves.

5 Likes

IGN: Sowl
Discord (Required): (i.e Sowl#2240)
Do you have a working mic?: Y/N Y
Do you prefer mining, pvp/looting, or farming?: Minors
When did you join prison?: map 3 and got banned for xraying
What is your knowledge of prison? big
How active can you be? very
In no more than 200 words, tell us why you should be in Sushi: i love all races and religions

3 Likes

IGN: xShrek
Discord (Required): gLaDy#7171
Do you have a working mic?: yes
Do you prefer mining, pvp/looting, or farming?: pvp/looting
When did you join prison?: map uno
What is your knowledge of prison? Prison: One of the most, if not the most original prison varient out there. This prison is not like the boring “mining the alphabet” prison, but it consists of unique items, such as armor sets that grant certain abilities. These items can be found in different rarities. From most common to uncommon the rarity list goes from: Semi-Rare, Ultra Rare, Legendary, Mythical, (Specials). Money is a very important factor here, which can be earned by going outside, mining or farming. With the money you can rank-up. The rank system goes from D to FREE. After you have reached FREE you can d
How active can you be? active enough
In no more than 200 words, tell us why you should be in Sushi: my friend Sowl asked me to kindly join this gang with him.

2 Likes

Ill see you on the field @FunnyJustCause and @BLOKBASHER

1 Like

**IGN:4pq
**Discord (Required):4pq#0592
**Do you have a working mic?Yes I do
**Do you prefer mining, pvp/looting, or farming?:I prefer farming and I can learn how to loot… I enjoy pvp when I don’t lag lmao
**When did you join prison?:early map 6
**What is your knowledge of prison?I know many things about prison and answer mostly everyone’s questions.
**How active can you be?I will be playing mostly everyday
**In no more than 200 words, tell us why you should be in Sushi:I think I should be in sushi because it is a good gang, I feel like I could fit into the gang and learn many things while in it. I can learn how to use items and learn how to loot, I hope you accept me and I hope I can get into the gang!