Survival S4 Crates

95% sure summer stuff are complete :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

It’s been like 3 days so can I get a boombox

3 Likes

oh ehm ask ledainaa she has mine

4 Likes

She probably won’t give it for free. Chances higher as of recently cause I misunderstood a deal and soft scammed (I still feel I was right) but I paid back so I’ll ask.

3 Likes

Wait hold up I don’t know if this was given to her for free or if you got a spare but unless she paid for it you promised me a boombox :(

3 Likes

i share with her the items bro

4 Likes

stop talking bout me silly gooses

4 Likes

We made 4 minor texts, the world doesn’t revolve around you it revolves around parasitz :rage:

2 Likes

Also we should probably stop talking about non crate related things from now on and save to DMs to not get rats wrath.

2 Likes

Cool guide, as a survival main that totally knows how survival works, this is very very accurate

3 Likes

winter gadgets, particles and pets added!!

7 Likes

IMG_7092
So this is canon?

5 Likes

Thank you for updating!! <333

Also, you might need to change the part regarding rerolls, apparently, if you get a dupe seasonal pet or something you get a seasonal key now instead of a reroll?

5 Likes

done!!!

6 Likes

Genuinely, those are the funniest and craziest gadgets I’ve seen in a while! Great job @danior @cheater @Fumaz and everyone that helped out. :pleading_face: and Ty for the guide @EvillRat without forgetting @skepiwi for the sick models

7 Likes

too bad all the people who bought keys are gone

3 Likes

are you sure about that

2 Likes

also added the new badges and stuff to the misc section

4 Likes

Hi

4 Likes