Survival Interviews - Poll

After 45 Survival Interviews I have decided to make a few polls to get your opinions and ideas on how to make them better.
I have made some changes along the way of creating interviews but I also want to hear what you who actually read them think.

Please answer the polls if you can and let me know what you want me to improve on :heart:

1: Do you read my Survival Interviews?

• Yes, I read all of them
  • No, I don’t read them
  • I only read the interviews of people I know

0 voters

2: Of the interviews you read, how much do you read?

• I read through all of it
  • I only read some parts (If you answer this please let me know which parts you read)
  • I don’t read them

0 voters

3: What do you think of the questions I ask?

• I like the questions
  • I don’t like SOME of the questions and think SOME of them should be changed (Let me know which questions you don’t like if you pick this)
  • I don’t like the questions and think they should be changed
  • I have no opinion on the questions

0 voters

4: What do you think of my “Mysan’s notes”?

• I think they are good and you should keep them
  • I don’t like them and you should remove them
  • I have no opinion on the “Mysan’s notes”

0 voters

5: Do you like the length of my Survival Interviews?

• They are fine as they are
  • They should be longer
  • They should be shorter

0 voters

6: The current extra questions are mostly the same for everyone do you want them to be more personalized but often being fewer or do you like them being general making me able to add more of them?

• Keep them as they are
  • Make them more personalized
  • I have no opinion on the extra questions

0 voters

7: How often do you want me to post Survival Interviews?

• Once a week
  • Once a month
  • Randomly (Meaning that I post them whenever I finish them like I do currently)

0 voters

If you take the time to answer these polls thank you so much! It means a lot and I just want to make Survival Interviews as good as possible for the people who read them :slightly_smiling_face:

If you have any suggestion/feedback please message me at any time I will be happy to recieve it.

I want to continue making Survival Interviews and see what I can improve on but I wanted to do this last poll to see if there is even any interest in me doing anything or if I should stop making these.

Extra Poll: Do you want me to continue making Survival Interviews?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

7 Likes

Very tallness
:)

4 Likes

On the polls, I clicked “I don’t like SOME of the questions and think SOME of them should be changed”, and “I only read some parts”. Let me explain why.

I don’t think any of the main questions are bad in any way, but my reasoning lies within Extra Question(s) 1, 3, and 4. “What do you like doing when you are on survival?,” “What is your favorite memory from survival?,” and “What made you join survival for the first time?.”

I believe those three should be added onto the main questions instead of the extra questions, because they are still Survival related questions. “Goals/plans” and “Why did you pick the name ___” make sense why they are extra questions, because they aren’t really related to Survival.

I picked “I don’t like SOME of the questions and think SOME of them should be changed” mainly because I thought some questions should be rearranged, and not because I do not like the questions.

If I didn’t care about the orientation of the questions, I’d probably go “I like the questions” however.

I answered “I only read some parts” because I don’t really read all of the Survival Interviews, and when I do, it’s not likely for me to read the entire thing unless there’s somebody who I am acquainted to on the server being interviewed.

One of my statements in the past to your interviews was “perhaps interview more staff/or big named people in the community” because I was interested in people in the community which I think are kind of “upper-class citizens” on the MunchyMC Survival server. This could include, and not limited to staff.

I just like to hear other people’s opinions that aren’t people who have similar situations to myself. By ‘similar situations’ I am referring to people who have little to no gold, and are normal ranks in specific. Not that I am saying I have no gold (because I do own a shop) but in comparison to someone of the likes of @spookywilloww I can say I have little to no gold. I’m gonna stop here, because I’m rambling on too long about gold, and comparisons to people on baltop, which is not good to do.

Nonetheless, I like the type of Survival Interviews you do, and it is enjoyable. I hope you keep making them. I don’t think you should be under the constraints of a schedule to publish these types of posts. I do it with my posts because I like doing them frequently, but if you don’t want to do them every week, then don’t do it, and make a really good post. That’s my thoughts, and I hope you gained something from it at the very least. Beel, signing off.

:heart:

4 Likes

I wonder why you have no gold all the time :O

4 Likes

I honestly just skim through it to say that I read it

3 Likes

i love the survival interviews, i do think you should maybe add some questions that aren’t about survival though, just a thought
:)

5 Likes