Survival Interviews 61 - pesusalla

Survival Interviews!

If you want to be interviewed message me here on the forums or on discord Mysan#0152 If you reply under a post I will probably forget to message you

pesusalla joined Munchy on September 3rd in 2020. She owns shop 94 where they sell some map arts and some other random items. She has a little over 103k gold placing them 13th on baltop.

Question 1! If you could change anything about this survival server, what would you change?
I like the server how it is already. I dont think i would change anything atm

Question 2! If you could create any crate item (even if it was really op) what would you create?
It would be cool to have eff 6 pickaxe or eff 6 enchanted book, because deepslate is so slow to mine even with eff 5 or super breaker
Mysan’s Note: Is it only me that doesn’t mind the speed of mining deepslate? I feel like if you use super breaker it’s not that bad. I guess I don’t gather a lot of it at once which could be why.

Question 3! What are your goals/plans if you have any?
I want to do all advancements at some point. I want to make a warp shop and a xp grinder! I also have a big claim that i was supposed to drain since s3 started.

Question 4! What made you join survival for the first time?
I started to watch minecraft streamers at the start of 2020 and came across bbh. One day i saw he was streaming in a server that was called MunchyMC so of course i became interested. I logged on munchy and saw that it had survival server, so i went there and here we are now.

Question 5! Which head from the mini crates is your favorite?
Crab head, its so cute :D i think i got it when there was summer keys

Question 6! What is your favorite crate item?
Labrys axe for sure, i mine so much wood for my maparts. Demeter’s Cloak is also so cute omg

Question 7! Is there any story behind why you picked/made your current skin?
I have my original skin atm. I think when i found it i just searched like “minecraft skin green eyes” or something xD and a couple of searches later i found the perfect skin, though it didnt even have green eyes XD

Question 8! Why did you pick the name pesusalla?
I was supposed to be pesuallas at first because i wanted a cool name but it was already taken. pesuallas means sink in finnish so i thought it was kinda funny. So when i found out it wasnt available, i just swapped couple of letters. allas backwards is salla so it was perfect

Extra Questions

1. How did you earn all your gold?
Lots of irl deals when i had money

2. What is your favorite thing to do when you are on survival?
I like to do quests or go mining, or mapart when i feel like it

3. Who is the first person you remember meeting on survival?
The first person i ever met or had a conversation was Pingu_God in july 2021 when he asked a couple of people to mine 26 stacks of raw iron for him :D i dont know if he remembers but i surely do

:green_heart: Thanks a lot to @pesusalla for letting me interview her :green_heart:
:green_heart: and thanks to you for reading :green_heart:

12 Likes

What a lovely interview! :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Ah yes the contract with salla to mine iron totally wasnt hard labour

2 Likes

awesome!

2 Likes

Amazing interview as always!

2 Likes

nice!

1 Like