Survival Interviews 5 - NeonAtom

Survival Interviews

If you would like to be interviewed let me know these are really fun to make. :slight_smile:

NeonAtom has played on survival since February 12th 2019 making them one of the cool players that played on map 1 and still play on the survival sever to this day.

Question 1! What is your favorite thing about this survival server?
The community. Over the two years that I’ve been apart of the survival family I’ve always wanted to come back each day so I could connect with more and more people that also take part in the community. I mean, there is so many interesting people who log onto this server and I get to meet someone new every day!

Question 2! What is your least favorite thing about this survival server?
There’s not a lot to dislike about Survival. I guess the one thing I’d say is the claiming. I feel like there could be a lot more options for claiming, for example, players could have the option to enable/disable explosions within their claims. This would make for some fantastic Redstone builds, large space under ground for building, and more!

Question 3! What is your favorite crate item?
My favorite crate item is the Efficiency VI book. Currently I’m in the process of mining out a large chunk of land, and with Efficiency VI being instant mine, it’s really cut down the time of mining because before it, I was having to constantly move beacons, make haste potions, etc.

Question 4! If you had to remove a crate item which one and why?
I’d remove the possible chance to win claim blocks. I feel like this is such a pointless feature and those who spend real world money on the crate keys often are disappointed because out of all of the cool, and interesting items the could have got, they instead were given what they could obtain by a few hours of AFK-ing.

Extra Question 1! Would you say that survival has improved since map 1?
Absolutely! There is just one simple way to show this. During the first map, there was an average of maybe 15-25 people on during the busiest part of the day, and maybe 5-10 during low hours. Nowadays, there is constantly 35-40 people on and on busy days, there is almost 100 on at a time. This just shows how much of an improvement Survival has made from map 1.

Extra Question 2! If you could bring something back from map 1 what would you bring back?
I’d bring back the original spawn. Though this spawn is a fantastic build and I truly thank all of the builders who put so much hard work into it, personally I just enjoyed the Forest-Island vibe that the old spawn had.

Extra Question 3! What is your favorite memory here on munchy?
Wow, I have quite a lot of memories but my favorite was hopping on TeamSpeak and participating in a PeppaPig Church in game with a few of my friends. Of course our leader was @Nievaa

Extra Question 4! Why did you choose to play survival over the other gamemodes?
I’ve never been good at PVP, so I didn’t really fancy playing Kit a ton. I tried to play Prision a few time but, I feel like the community in prison is constantly turning against each other, and the same people aren’t constantly playing. I’m not to great at PVP but I do enjoy playing Wool Wars, I just don’t play it as much compared to Survival. I just really loved the simplicity and love that was shown in Survival.

Thanks alot to @NeonAtom for letting me interview them!

14 Likes

im one of the cool players then B)

1 Like

This was such a cool thing to partake in! Thanks for interviewing me

2 Likes

This was a really fun interview to read! Good Job @NeonAtom and @PenguinPoato!

2 Likes