Survival Interviews 44 - KiwiTundra

Survival Interviews!

If you want to be interviewed message me here on the forums or on discord Mysan#0152
If you comment under a post I will probably forget to message you.

KiwiTundra joined Munchy on March 27th 2019. She owns shop 89 where she sells some cute banners and a few random items.

Question 1! If you could change anything about the server what would you change?
I would change it so that we could have more homes because for me I only have 5 homes and I’ve used all of them it would be really nice if i had a bit more Lol
Mysan’s Note: I agree that 5 homes is very little. I think if I were to go back to only 5 homes I would cry. (You get more homes with ranks if anyone didn’t know)

Question 2! What is your favorite thing about this survival server overall?
It’s probably the community because there are so many nice people!!! There are so many great cc’s also like twinkie and whale!!!

Question 3! What is your least favorite thing about this survival server overall?
I dont think theres really anything I just think that its really hard to get LOTS of claim blocks for me since I need a lot

Question 4! Which head from the mini crates is your favorite?
Tbh I don’t really care about heads so I don’t really know which ones my favorite

Question 5! If you could bring back a crate item from map 2 which one would you bring back?
Well, I don’t pay attention to maps or crates and I don’t even think I was on survival back then I don’t know.
Mysan’s Note: Insert Evil’s season 2 crate item guide here

Extra Question 1! What is your favorite memory from survival?
I honestly cannot remember I don’t have good memory but probably when I hang out with others or help others

Extra Question 2! If you could create any crate item (even if it was really op) what would you create?
A crowbar that NEVER broke that would be realllyyy op

Extra Question 3! What made you join survival for the first time?
I played a lot on this server, like wool wars and stuff and one day I was like “What’s survival?” So I decided to play it and it was really fun!

Extra Question 4! What do you like doing when you are on survival?
Having fun, building, and continue working on my mapart

Extra Question 5! Why did you pick the name KiwiTundra?
Because before I had the name CoralTundra and I thought of aia’s addiction to kiwis so I chose KiwiTundra

Thanks a lot to @KiwiTundra for letting me interview her :slightly_smiling_face: :heart:

6 Likes

thank you

2 Likes

:DD ty!

2 Likes

Fantastic decision to change your ign from CoralTundra to KiwiTundra :+1: :kiwi_fruit:

3 Likes