Survival Interviews 40 - Sharkpaws

Survival Interviews!

If you want to be interviewed message me here on the forums or on discord Mysan#0152
If you comment under a post I will probably forget to message you.

Sharkpaws joined Munchy on July 6th 2019 with the account crywolfybean. She later got her current account which joined on January 15th 2021. She is third place on the claim block leaderboard and you may have seen her amazing art in Munchy’s artwork channel on discord.

Question 1! If you could change anything about the server what would you change?
I’m not too sure what I would change, I actually quite like how everything is now, but if i had to change something I would maybe wish more people would be able to auction things at the same time, maybe just a me thing but I hate waiting to auction something just because someone is selling wheat seeds for a million gold, but I guess i should just buy a shop at the mall xd

Question 2! What is your favorite thing about this survival server overall?
As unoriginal as it is I have to say the community :D People on munchy can be super sweet and amazing and really fun to talk to and i think we have a really cool bunch of people on the server and i love getting to know everyone new!

Question 3! What is your least favorite thing about this survival server overall?
I’ll have to say community again, as sweet and cool as people usually are, every server also has their toxic parts and no server can avoid that, and even tho survival is much less toxic then other parts of the server you still see people being jerks for the fun of it which I’ve never really understood .-.

Question 4! Which head from the mini crates is your favorite?
I really like the beacon or all the different globe ones not quite sure why but yes xd Not sure what else to say to that ;D

Question 5! If you could bring back a crate item from map 2 which one would you bring back?
All honesty i was really poor on map 2 and had no crate items so I don’t know what crate items there was at the time soooooo… I’d bring back the one that did the thing when you did that one thing, you know? :)
Mysan’s note: Yeah!! I know exactly which one you mean. I would bring that one back too.

Extra Question 1! What is your favorite thing to do when you are online?
I really like building and just chatting with people or just mindlessly grinding McMMO levels, and sometimes its just fun flying around and seeing what people have built or wondering at spawn

Extra Question 2! What is your favorite memory from survival?
My favorite memory on survival has to be on my birthday when some of my friends had made a small surprise for me, I wasn’t too well known on survival at that time but people on were being really sweet and even if it wasn’t a big thing it stuck with me still :D

Extra Question 3! If you could create any crate item (even if it was really op) what would you create?
Artemis’ Net, but for players. It would be chaotic and everyone would hate it but it would be great. You know, for at least the first three minutes xd

Extra Question 4! What is your favorite thing about making art?
I love being able to just bring things to life that maybe would have never existed otherwise, having the power to create anything you could ever imagine and more! I also love drawing things for other people, which I think is where most people know me from xd
Just seeing peoples reactions to arts of them and being able to make someone happy just makes me smile so much every time fithgjhks

Extra Question 5! Why did you pick the name Sharkpaws?
All honesty the name Sharkpaws was created by me being extremely tired while looking at sharks on pinterest at 4am and I thought it was so funny and cute and also sharks are adorable and I love them and like yes xd

Thanks a lot to @Sharkpaws for letting me interview her :slight_smile: :heart:

4 Likes

No, thank you for interviewing me! <3

3 Likes

hey. click here

1 Like