Survival Interviews 37 - Jjparty08

Survival Interviews!

If you want to be interviewed or you have a suggestion for who you want to see interviewed message me here on the forums or on discord Mysan#0152

Jjparty08 joined Munchy on November 7th 2020. He recently got ++ at the start of this month and he usually says “amog us” whenever he joins.

Question 1! If you could change anything about the server what would you change?
If I could change anything about the server I would change to make mods where amog us heads.

Question 2! What is your favorite thing about this survival server overall?
I love how mods can play with us and do events and not just look at us! :smiley:

Question 3! What is your least favorite thing about this survival server overall?
I hate how mean people can be and how untrustworthy, most people in Munchy are not but some are.

Question 4! Which head from the mini crates is your favorite?
The head that I LOVE so much is the computer head! I love all the textures and to me it stands out more than some.

Question 5! If you could bring back a crate item from map 2 which one would you bring back?
I dont really know that much crate items but I would say I wanna bring back morph and I know its already a crate in survival season 3 but NOT COMPLAINING I feel like it was more animated in season

Extra Question 1! What are your plans/goals for this survival map if you have any?
My goal for season 3 is to find a good clan, a clan thats nice and everyone gets along.

Extra Question 2! If you could create any crate item (even if it was really op) what would you create?
Ok the crate item I would love for Munchy to make is that once you right click the item in your hand everyone 3 blocks around you becomes a Shrek skin XD.

Extra Question 3! What made you join survival/munchy for the first time?
The reason I joined Munchy was because of bbh I didnt have a computer then and I really wanted to play but I soon as I got on I was hooked its amazing :D.

Extra Question 4! What is your favorite/most valuable item that you own on survival?
Elmo meme map art.

Extra Qustion 5! Why did you pick the name Jjparty08?
The reason I picked that name was because a long time ago my dad got me the new Xbox then,
he put the name on there as Jjparty08 since my little sister use to call me Jj (even tho thats not my real name), my parents soon got divorce and now Im Jjparty08.

Thanks a lot to @JakeP2024 for letting me interview him. :slight_smile: :heart:

6 Likes

noice

3 Likes