Survival Interviews 36 - PigeonGoesMoo

Survival Interviews!

If you want to be interviewed or you have a suggestion for who you want to see interviewed message me here on the forums or on discord Mysan#0152

PigeonGoesMoo joined Munchy on October 4th 2020. He is a really kind person and you can often see him in chat. Pigeon is also very cool and sometimes he goes moo. He also happens to be brothers with @KiwiiRat.

Question 1! If you could change anything about the server what would you change?
I would make there be more 1.17 stuff at spawn bc it would be fun imo

Question 2! What is your favorite thing about this survival server overall?
My favorite thing about the server is the nice people and positivity in chat :D it motivates me to play more

Question 3! What is your least favorite thing about this survival server overall?
I dont rlly hav a least favorite thing tbh yeah idk

Question 4! Which head from the mini crates is your favorite?
My favorite head is the golden skull bc i think it looks rlly cool

Question 5! If you could bring back a crate item from map 2 which one would you bring back?
Probably santa hat bc it did good stuff and looks funny on my head

Extra Question 1! What is your favorite thing to do on survival?
My favorite thing to do on it is play with my friends have fun and do events :D

Extra Question 2! What made you join survival/munchy for the first time?
I joined bc rat made an alt and gave it to me so i tried the server out in october i think and then met some nice ppl and it got rlly fun :D

Extra Question 3! What is your favorite memory/moment from survival?
My favorite moment was when i joined kiwi clan :) i didnt even know it was gonna happen and i was excited

Extra Question 4! Do you have any goals for this map, if so what are they?
This map i wanna get into making maparts (even tho i failed one 20 minutes ago) they are fun to do :D

Extra Question 5! Why did you pick the name PigeonGoesMoo?
I picked the name PigeonGoesMoo because when rat gave me the account the name was RatGoesMeow and i just thought of a random animal and a random noise an animal makes and its a funny name :D

Thanks a lot to @PigeonIsSad or letting me interview him! :slight_smile: :heart:

11 Likes

wait no way why didnt i know this

9 Likes

why is this reply ratio’ing the post

6 Likes

mooOOOOOO

6 Likes

Meow ima cow

3 Likes

i think its my turn for an interview

4 Likes

i wonder when is my turn :eyes: