Survival Interviews 35 - OkutoAkima

Survival Interviews!

If you want to be interviewed or you have a suggestion for who you want to see interviewed message me here on the forums or on discord Mysan#0152

OkutoAkima joined Munchy on August 22nd 2020. She owns shop 118 (which is a really cute shop, go check it out). She is the head helper at pokeland and she is a watcher at the community farm. She goes by Oku or Okuto and is a really kind and a wonderful person within the survival community.

Question 1! If you could change anything about the server what would you change?
Hmm if I could change anything I would choose for perks to be allowed in the mining world even after a reset because the one week wait feels like a long time… maybe a shorter break? Also another thing would be having mods on around most of the time! The times I usually play online are the times when no mods are on and there’s no one there to moderate the chat :(

Question 2! What is your favorite thing about this survival server overall?
My favorite thing about survival is the community. Mostly everyone is super nice and is fun to play with!

Question 3! What is your least favorite thing about this survival server overall?
My least favorite thing about survival are the capital spammers (or just spammers) in the chat :/ they’re kinda REALLY annoying at times.

Question 4! Which head from the mini crates is your favorite?
If I could pick just one favorite head from the mini crates it would be the stack of books that are horizontal. Books are great.

Question 5! If you could bring back a crate item from map 2 which one would you bring back?
If I could bring back a crate item from map 2 I would probably ask for the egg launcher :)

Extra Question 1! What are your plans/goals for this survival map?
My plan/goal for this survival map is for me to make something meaningful for someone. Whether it’s a mapart, a build, or just naming an item I want to make someone feel happy :)

Extra Question 2! What is your favorite memory from survival?
My favorite memory from survival is back in season 2 when I was given the lifetime rank of +. I was farming carrots and a friend messaged me if I was busy and then I read in the chat I was given it. I was crying irl haha… it was just too kind for a nobody XD I was very grateful.

Extra Question 3! If you could create any crate item (even if it was really op) what would you create?
If I could create any crate item I would make the boop stick real :D (1000 knockback hehehehehhe) I could make my friends Ping-Pong balls!

Extra Question 4! What is your favorite thing to do when you are online?
My favorite things to do when I’m online is when I get to talk and hang out with my friends or when I get to help out someone.

Extra Question 5! Why did you pick the name OkutoAkima?
I chose the name OkutoAkima because the og character I made that year when I made my account was named Okuto Akima and I just kind of really liked the name “Okuto” and the nickname “Oku”. I would’ve been just Okuto if it wasn’t taken haha. But now I wouldn’t have chosen a better name :D

Thanks a lot to @OkutoAkima for letting me interview her :slight_smile: :heart:

8 Likes