Survival Games Map Tier List

Hello everyone! I was on the forums looking through posts as I do quite often and saw a bunch of old map tier lists for Woolwars. I thought about making a Woolwars map tier list at first but then decided to make a Survival Games map tier list instead, so here are my ratings for each map.

Disclaimer: This is just my opinion, and it will likely be biased based on the maps I’ve played the most

Colosseum (10/10)

Map looks great and is quite fun to play on. I have nothing more to say about this map.

Moonbase 9 (9.5/10)

This map is also quite fun to play on! However, if you don’t have full bright you won’t be able to see very well on this map and I also find it to be quite difficult to go around spawn as it is one big building with little entrances/exits.

Valleyside University (9/10)

Map looks pretty good and is quite fun to play on, however it can be difficult to get around some of the buildings.

Stranded (8.8/10)

I really like this map however the high amount of water surrounding can be annoying at times. Also, it can be quite difficult to get back up on land for most of the water area as it is 1 block above the water so the only way to get back up on land is with boats, pearls if someone sponsors you or swimming to a different area.

Par 72 (8.5/10)

Good map, however the water coming from the fountains at spawn can be annoying. Also, the area with the big lake can also be annoying to chase people through.

Teweran Survival Games 2 (8/10)

This map is quite fun to play on although getting up the high terrain can be annoying, but that’s about it. Also, I like the area with the pig pen because it’s an easy way of getting levels to enchant.

Zone 85 (7.7/10)

Map is fun to play on however, like with Par 72, the area with a lot of water can be annoying to be in and unlike Par 72, there aren’t high amounts of lily pads to parkour on. Also there is some high terrain but not much. Also, bonus points for the one trap that forces someone to stay in a small room until deathmatch or someone finds and kills them.

Survival Games 4 (7.3/10)

Good map, however I feel like a lot of the chests are on one side, but maybe that’s just because of my chest routes. Extra 0.3 for a lot of traps.

Turbulence (6.5/10)

Can be annoying to go through/leave spawn and I feel like there aren’t very many chests. It does look nice however.

Holiday Resort (6.2/10

I find it annoying to loot middle due to the leaves in the way and after leaving middle it’s annoying to get through the water. Also the amount of trees outside middle can be a little annoying but other than that I like this map.

Alaskan Village (6/10)

The map looks nice but I find it annoying to go through the forest. Besides that it’s fun to play on.

SG Highway (5/10)

I feel like with this map there aren’t many chests and the majority of them are on one side anyway. It is also annoying to get through the forest, and in the actual highway part, the cars can be annoying to get around.

S Tier: Colosseum
A Tier: Moonbase 9, Valleyside University
B Tier: Stranded, Par 72, Teweran Survival Games 2, Zone 85
C Tier: Survival Games 4, Turbulence
D Tier: Holiday Resort, Alaskan Village
F Tier: SG Highway

So that’s my map tier list. If you disagree with a rating it would be nice to see what your rating is below, and if you’re the builder of one of the maps sorry if I put your map low, this is just my opinion.

6 Likes

Thought this was a better idea to add onto the post!
Disclaimer, maps are solely based on the ones Ironnose has listed here on this topic.

Colosseum

0 voters

Moonbase 9

0 voters

Valleyside University

0 voters

Stranded

0 voters

Par 72

0 voters

Teweran Survival Games 2

0 voters

Zone 85

0 voters

Survival Games 4

0 voters

Turbulence

0 voters

Holiday Resort

0 voters

Alaskan Village

0 voters

SG Highway

0 voters

Will close after 37 or so votes.

3 Likes

I actually thought about adding this to the topic but decided not to. However it will be interesting to see everyone else’s opinions on the maps.

4 Likes