Survival Crate Items! (UPDATING FREQUENTLY) 🎈

ok hey ya’ll!!
so… crate items. i think we could add more!
as charli once said…
"don’t be shy, put sum more"
anyways!
i have made a sticky note recently of some ideas, including some ideas for future seasonal crates. here are my ideas , :fox_face::fallen_leaf:

SPRING CRATE :sunflower: ::
Watering Can (infinite water bucket, t1ctacs)
explanation :: the infinite water bucket, or will be known as watering can, is an infinite water bucket that can be used in claims (with you added to it) and certain areas. one thing i’m watching out for is the nether. i hopefully want to make something that will prevent the water from drying out via the nether, since that’s what the normal mechanic does. if we cannot get a script in to prevent that, please do not go in the nether to try and bug the water bucket. i can’t fix it, and neither can helpers or devs.

AUTUMN CRATE :jack_o_lantern: ::
Trick or Treat Bag (stores food items, SixKit)
explanation :: very simple, it’s just like picnic basket but it stores your food items.
Fear Mongerer (5 block radius to mobs, SixKit)
explanation :: this tool kind of reminds me of the ‘howler’ in prison. the point of this tool is to scare away mobs to a 5 block radius if they are perhaps charging at you or you need to quickly run past a few to not get killed.
Leaf Blower (breaks any crops 5x5 radius and replants, SixKit)
explanation :: i can see this as a really useful tool. it’s not op, but it can be used for gardening purposes and it might be useful in unraided villages as they usually grow crops in a lil wood pen.
Jack O Lantern (lights 50x50 radius around you when equipped, SixKit)
explanation :: a jack o lantern is usually lit up by a candle or perhaps just a simple light source. by this, you could equip it (mostly having it in your hotbar) to defeat the purpose of torches. however, when unequipped, the place will go dim again. it’s a simple tool for a simple purpose, light.
Ghost Robe (fly-ish tool, FlareSox)
explanation :: the ghost robe is one of the most debatable items, knowing that it has a few effects that may confuse some people. it will NOT be flying, as it defeats the purpose of buying ++ and using /fly on your own behalf. however, flare explained it to have infinite slow falling. along with that, flare also put in levitation V for 5 seconds. i don’t have an issue with the item entirely, but this is really debatable to add, so let’s leave this here and let the devs talk about it.

WINTER CRATE :snowflake::snowman_with_snow: ::
(currently empty, will have some ideas soon)

SUMMER CRATE :beach_umbrella: ::
Lighter (unbreakable flint n steel, t1ctacs)
explanation :: an unbreakable flint and steel. you think it’ll be used for griefing, right? you may be correct. there will be some things/realms where they are unable to do this kind of behavior. MAIN WORLD :: the ‘lighter’ in main world can only be used via claimed areas (with your permission).
NETHER :: the lighter in the nether can be used to its fullest, as the nether is made up or mostly lava and flames.

after reading these, lmk if you like any of these ideas!! i really want to see some of my ideas soon in the crates/new crates uwu :sparkles:

-david :cherry_blossom::pig_nose:

4 Likes

where’s my ghost robe )))));

also add credit, ppl other than you came up with these ideas :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

wtfreak credit me for all the autumn ones >:(

Omgg, I forgot to fix that! :open_mouth:
I’ll add it right now for you. (:

1 Like

Oops, forgot to mention the credits! ;w;
I will add yours to the ones you made. ((:

I saw ya talking about a lot of these ideas/ was discussing them with you guys in the dc and I really think they are neat suggestions!!

Maybe just add explanations for each item, with all of the details we were talking over, such as the unbreakable flint n steel only being usable in claims/ the nether and mining world to prevent griefing, as people will surely bring up a lot of those arguments otherwise.These ideas were well thought through and I really like them! :smiley:

Also, if some of these ideas were suggested by other users I’d advise to shove their name somewhere on your post! :wink:

oh while I was replying like 5 people said to add creds haha never mind!

I made sure to do that, I completely forgot on my behalf. Thank you for suggesting that! I’ll be right on it to create edits of the crate items and short explanations about how they will work and how they will be preventing griefing.

1 Like

Wait I thought the ghost robe was: Infinite slow falling, and levitation 5 for 5 seconds when you right click with an open hand. 20 second cooldown. (If you wanna activate your unarmed ability shift right click)

1 Like

Oh! See, I was very confused as I didn’t get your description of it since it was your item. Let me fix that for you! :smiley:

2 Likes

These are some very cool ideas for crate items!!

2 Likes

@tuukka_the_best, try not to reply to topics that have been inactive for more than 2 weeks, unless you have a new point to bring to the conversation