4 Likes

i would also like that, but keeping /auc would be good

what does that mean

yes

yes

4 Likes

#dilbertsupremacy

6 Likes

Going through quickly to rant about things featured in this community polls, I’d like to give some opinions.

I think on a general level, the consensus when it comes to the community is that it is very welcoming, and that it is why a lot of players stick around. I personally can agree to said statements.

I’m not really too into the know with the crates, however I personally have a bittersweet relationship with crates I believe.

On one hand I don’t like the fact that gambling exists in a certain facet, and on another it’s fun and very interesting. My opinion is that I like the suspense when it comes to “gambling” with crates and crate keys when they are auctioned in-game, however I think the rewards can be too overpowered in a sense and it kind of makes everything feel very semi-p2w if I had to describe it. I feel like I’ve seen so many people spend yacht loads of money on crates, and seasonal ones.

As well, I’m not into people doing IRL deals/trades because I think it devalues certain things like the rarity of items or ranks. However this is just coming out of my rectum and coming spur of the moment as I am typing this.

I think that mobility commands like /fly are useful, but at the same time, it makes the game way easier, and I’d rather it be more struggling.

/carpet is completely useless and I think it should be removed along with /vipchat if that hasn’t been removed yet. I think + is rather redundant and should be removed because I hardly see anybody with +, and if you can spend 10 dollars monthly on +, then you can buy lifetime ++ if you aren’t just giving it a test drive.

I personally dislike cosmetics, although I do think they are cool, and I really appreciate the people who worked on said cosmetics because as I just said, they look pretty damn cool. (Cosmetics referring to the pets, particles, disguises, and as well the hats)

Survival quests are a cool idea in concept, but I think that they are poorly executed in-game. However I don’t know how they can be inherently improved since I’m not that guy who’s spending all their time 100% completing every quest.

I dislike how you can repeat quests, and wish that you could just lock them in place if you wanted to.

Mini-crates are alright I guess, they are nice because you can obtain heads easily and in a simple way, however I dislike how it spams the chat and I personally refuse to turn off crate opening messages because I like seeing what people get out of normal crates/seasonal crates.

I think McMMO is alright but I mean, it gets annoying when you activate super breaker on accident for the thousandth time because you had something in your offhand or something or other. And even when I turn it off, it resets everytime I log out and log back in.

I think McMMO parties are alright, but I can count on two hands how many times I’ve been filtered on accident for not typing /pc or /p before something, and then getting warned or something or other.

Boss fights are fine as they are in my opinion, however custom boss fights would have their own pros or cons, so I’m relatively against them.

I don’t experience much things that happen with Survival clans, after all I am a part of the “BWDIM” clan and it can be summed up as a “mostly plays on a different munchy gamemode” clan for all my knowledge.

PVP on Survival is really cool and I wish it could be expanded on more, however I only really use PVP when it comes to events and outside of that, an occasional pvp match with people every few months.

Personally I think that’s it for now, however it is subject to change. Also note that most things are coming straight from my rectum and my knowledge, however I haven’t played Survival in like 1-2 weeks for all my knowledge.

You can basically sum this up as me ranting on the fact that I am impartial on a lot of stuff and dislike that the server is P2W in many aspects. However a lot of this is coming from my rectum as I’ve said several times and is spur of the moment

I completely agree with @Alkemystix and @smeru on practically everything they said and now I’m going to eternal slumber until who knows when. Ciao.

6 Likes

In ww you can do /color [rank] and you have the color of that rank. I think it would be nice for people with ranks like ++ to be able to go to + color and normal rank color.

4 Likes

i would support but you said dilbert is cringe so now i dont

5 Likes

that could confuse mods though

3 Likes

maybe it could be made so that mods still see players as the rank they are?

3 Likes

heres an idea I want
boss scaling
I think it would be cool if, for like the dragons (and maybe withers but that’s prob harder), the more players they are in like that dimension or within a radius of the boss it’ll have more health, which could be pretty interesting if a dragon had like 3000 health instead of 200 so it doesnt die in 5 seconds after reset

nothing major but I think it would be epic and awesome

6 Likes

one idea ive had: disabling fly & carpet in the mining world while the wither is alive

6 Likes

another idea for bosses that smeru and I discussed in the survival chat in the discord

it would be cool if custom bosses had tiers if they were added, like you can craft a tier 1 summon from normal vanilla items and then that tier 1 boss has a 100% drop chance for an item you make to summon the 2nd tier, and so on
it could be more entertaining to have tiered bosses, though it could be tedious to farm

5 Likes

goood poll :0
also whos dilbert haha

3 Likes

the best npc and survival main

4 Likes

Me @smeru & @AkumaZeto came up with this

What if around spawn there were npcs giving you quests, you start with 1 npc and once you complete that npc’s quest it shows you a message such as “You got my item! [Reward message], I have a friend near the wheat field who could also use your help!” For unlocking a single quest or “You got my item! [Reward message], I have some friends near the market who could use your help!” For multiple quests unlocked at once, I think this could be pretty fun and more engaging than the current quests, the npcs would also get new quests somehow but I’m not sure how that would really work without making it repetitive again if anyone has any ideas please reply :)

5 Likes

Ror :t_rex:

4 Likes

:t_rex:

5 Likes

We fleshed this idea more in survival chat because why not so here we go.

so you spawn at spawn when you first come in, and the first thing you see is the spawn and an npc. you talk to the npc and it says “welcome to survival” and gives you a mini key. it then tells you to walk forwards to the crates, maybe it says shulker boxes, and to talk to the npc by them. the npc then tells you how to use the key and gives you a few gold, telling you to go to the mall. it asks you to buy a certain thing from dilbert, and while you’re there dilbert says he’s running low on wheat and asks you to go see the farmer npc, and that he’ll pay you for your troubles. you give the mini crate npc their item and they give you another key and you get dilbert his wheat. the last quest would tell you about rtp and wild
maybe one would tell you to go into one of the portals and talk to an npc there, who would tell you about the extra worlds and about how to get back to spawn

all of this would also be in a book you get when you first log on, sort of like how prison has

rat mentioned that all players should be invisible to the player until they finish all of the quests, which i think is a great idea so yeah. I also think that certain commands shouldnt be available until you finish the tutorial, like /rtp and /wild, so that it’s harder to skip the tutorial.

the concern that the three of us discussed is the fact that a lot of people who would be coming on for the next season would be returning players would know this. It would be annoying because they wouldn’t be able to skip the tutorial, and if it’s a long tutorial quest, then it could offput a lot of people. This would be less of a problem if the rewards for the quests were not horrible and if all the quests together weren’t very long. Nobody wants to spend a long time just on the tutorial.

Having the tutorial be a quest instead of what it is now would encourage people to not skip the tutorial. As it is now, lots of people skip the tutorial, and end up asking chat how to start or how to get gold, and other things the tutorial says. While this is good for getting people more comfortable talking in chat, this can also be quite redundant when you see it so often. Also i have seen players log on, go to spawn, walk around a bit, maybe even ask chat, and then I’ll see them disappear, and when i look in tab, I see that they aren’t there. I think that there might be an issue where they get frustrated because they dont know what to do so they log off. With a quest they would know the stuff, maybe some of the quests could require use of some of the commands, so they can be more familiar with them.

4 Likes

this is a good idea, and it would be very fun too! :o

2 Likes