Survival Community Polls 2022!

I have had some ideas for season 4 of survival (since its resetting next week) and after talking about them with @HELIXED he said they will all be added. but i will still put them here

this happened ^ -helix

Story-based Quests and Quest-based Storytelling

The rise of servers like Wynncraft and Hypixel Skyblock, and indeed the rise of Lore-based SMP content like the storytelling in the newest ‘Hermitcraft’ season have shown the minecraft community that they really like it when their block game.
So it would be Epic and Cool to have a series of story based quests that players could complete. and not ‘I am farmer Joe, collect 10 wheat to save my kids from generational poverty’ but a well written series of quests centred around a common theme, like the current seasons theme of Greek mythology.
Along with this we could have ‘Community Quests’ which would all end in custom bosses that a group of players could battle in seasonal events.
These seasonal events could tie into Alk’s idea of custom generation in that an event could take place in an actual volcano that appears in the world for the event and then comes back again next time.

Villagers

Get rid of them it’ll work out i promise. I promise and I triple dog dare you to remove them.

norse mythology

pleaaaase there r soo many cool weapons and armor in noise mythology plezzz and so many custom boss ideaz… plesasee… ibby is an expert so it works. also im aj expert and by the time s4 comes out i will be admin SO pleeasde… i love thor and his buddies…

5 Likes