EST

Discord username:
SuprNerdy#1488

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
About a month

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
https://www.planetminecraft.com/member/suprnerdy/

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
My favorite build I made is my Thai Temple and garden because I think It came out super good and ended up looking like an actual temple

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel, and other building plugins?:
I have 3 years of experience with world edit I can cut, make shapes. replace, set, and more

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
My building specialty is building structures, detailing, world edit and I’d say my weakness is terraforming I can do it but it doesn’t always come out the best.

What is your history of the building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I have a history of building on catscraft (I was Head-Admin but still built) I also have a history of building on stream with Silem’s viewers here’s a build I helped work on with the team.
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

1 Like

Hey @SuprNerdy nice build, however, I don’t feel it is enough for you to be accepted since you didn’t make it yourself, and it’s your only build on here. I would add some more of your builds in

Best of luck!!! -1

1 Like

Your builds are rather underwhelming for a server as big as Munchy. Take a look at accepted applications to see what they expect in build quality, and if you need a server to practice with plugins on you can use Builder’s Refuge.

1 Like

It’s not the only build I have my planet Minecraft linked and also I’m able to do bigger builds than the ones I’ve shown I’ve just never taken pictures of those before

Your portfolio must show that youre capable of larger builds

1 Like

Are the builds in my planet Minecraft link not big? I mean at least two of them I felt were a good size

Think about the builds that are currently on the server, like the hub, or the woolwars lobby. Those are the types of things you need to be able to create.