SuperRaze13 staff application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
I have been active for around 2 months by now, I love the players and just the general structure of the server.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I have a good pc (Republic of gamers) and I have made YT videos before. After reviewing them, they turned out pretty good quality-wise, I also have a great mic so I will definitely be able to document what’s happening in the video
- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
yes, but I do prefer discord. If generally needed for important meetings and stuff i will 100% use team speak.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:
SuperRaze13

Timezone:
Central European summertime

Languages Spoken:
English, Czech and a bit of german (although I do prefer English for sure)
Server you would like to moderate:
wool wars and maybe kit PVP sometimes

How active can you be per week?
I can be on munchy for around 1-2h on weekdays and around 3-6 hours on weekends, but my schedule isn’t certain since I do have things like soccer matches sometimes on the weekends. my schedule is pretty open so you can msg me any time and I will try my best to be there.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I joined munchy around the start of May, I stayed because its a generally fun server, I like it when servers take more time on quality then quantity and I can see that’s what this server is dedicated to doing. So far, the experience has been great and I don’t regret one minute.
Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:
nope, I have never used hacks and I have also never broken any rules, I am a clean player with no hack record on any server.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
not really, I would love to learn from my experience at munchy and grow my knowledge. I have tried to go on different forums such as invaded and blasix but I have been turned down due to age (at the time i was 12)

Do you have any anticheat experience?
not really… I do know the basics of bukkit and spigot but I definitely need to improve on that.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
yes here is a short video on it I posted https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EhbxSXqWx8&feature=youtu.be

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?
well as usual I try to spread positivity and if I lose a game I always make sure to say a good job or well done.I love to spread positivity and break up fights. I know this isnt a big thing in the community but i try to make peoples days a bit better. I generally like to talk to people and make new friends all around the world.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
it won’t change much because on a normal day I can spend up to even 3h on munchy i love the community here so some days I will be more than even 8h on the server, it really depends on my mood and my schedule. (if you are asking something else sry, I wasn’t sure what presence was 100%)

How do you work when in a team?
I love working in a team, team building is one of my strengths. I tend to work better in a team then solo, and I won’t be mad if people want to have a short break and need me to finish up their work.
What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?

there are obviously many hacks that are hard to detect but reach and kill aura can be hard since to be 100% sure you have to closely examine the player’s movement and style. If I would have to choose between the two I have to choose reach, I know it isn’t a popular answer but I just think that its hard to see if someone has a really good combo or is just straight up using the hack, if you have watched the video posted in the “show proof of hacking” section I actually found a reach hacker, that time it was obvious he was using reach since he was hitting me from almost double the distance of where you can actually hit someone from.
If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?

I was denied once before and that was because they were looking for more solo staff then staff that is more together, they said I was ok on my knowledge and stuff but that I’m just not the right fit for them. Also as i mentioned before i tried out for other servers but at that time i was underaged.

anyways, hope you like my application and thank you for reading through!

1 Like

Hey @SuperRaze13!
Unfortunately, using the MunchyMC Forums is only allowed if you are 13+ years old, so your Forums account will be suspended until 2021.

Greetings,
-PitKit-

Edit: dw its fine then

@PitKit oh wait i forgot lol i had my birthday a week ago i am 13, lol sry (literaly no joke)
it might sound like im just saying it cause i want to get in but i had my b day like a couple of days ago and i forgot.
could you relook at it? thx

Hello!

I’ve read your application and think it is good. However, your application lacks in detail and has some grammatical errors, so I will give your application a +0.5. I feel like you can add much more information and detail to your application to make it better.

I hope you find this useful!

1 Like

relatable

3 Likes

lol yeah, what do you think of the forum?

Howdy there @SuperRaze13. At the moment, we feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff. We hope to see you apply again in the future!

1 Like