[Suggestion]

Hello,

My IGN is Kalex31.

Most of the time I play on kit pvp but today I want to suggest some stuff for the survival server.

I think that survival server needs big changes to bring more players on.

I’m still new on MunchyMC, I first joined kitpvp and then I tried survival. I guess that playing survival could be boring for pvp players and that’s why I think there are not many players on. Therefore I’d like to suggest to add pvp faction plugin on the survival server. You can create a faction world and active pvp in the nether and the end so the survival server will be more animated. This way players would be able to go pvp in the faction world (where they lose their stuff when they die) or go build their house in the survival world.

You can also organise some events like drop events not to give cheated stuff but rare stuff to collect such as « BadBoyHalo’s sugar » which gives you speed I when you hold it in your hands ; « Clockyy’s clock » to give you the time (lol), or other events like parkour, etc.

You can also add :

• some plugin to make it 20% chance mobs’ head drop when you kill a mob; 5% chance to drop a spawner when you break a spawner (the bad side is that people might use X-ray to found mob spawners)
  • Exclusive craft for instance:
    image image image image image image

and so on.

By the way, why not making money easier by killing mobs or players in pvp worlds, thus could facilitate exchanges with money.

Thank’s for reading,

Kalex31

8 Likes

Thats a very interesting idea. I agree, survival needs some improvements. I love those crafting recipes but I doubt people will remember them (this is why I don’t like custom crafting/enchants on servers). It would be cool if there was something like a /recipes command that would show you the recipes or something like that.

I also feel like survival is a bit boring. Munchy is a pvp/minigame server and I feel like survival doesn’t really fit that description. Factions or a pvp world would be a really cool concept.

+1 from me.

People still play survival?

As far as I’m aware we’re not looking to make any changes to Survival until we can update it to 1.13. Great ideas you bring up however I’m personally against the PVP aspect since even though we’re a PvP server for the most part, Survival has been a good place for those that aren’t so PvP-oriented to have fun.

3 Likes

Interesting ideas!
I believe you can use the MCMMO system to obtain a mobs head if your fishing level is high enough…
I don’t think the spawner thing is a good thing to add since it encourages players to use xray…

Great to see some suggestions for survival :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

While I like the idea, I personally would dislike the faction aspect. I like the casualness and friendliness of the server. Imagine it as like a little get away for the old retirees for the less pvp oriented. Although, I do reckon a pvp command would be cool, like to tp players to a private fighting arena with spawned in gear (that’s removed after the fight or something). Cool ideas, but I might find a few survival players may disagree.

1 Like