StrengthKills Builder Application

IGN and past IGN’s: https://namemc.com/profile/StrengthKills.10

Timezone: Central Daylight Time

Discord username: CoolDude9000#9101

How long have you played MunchyMC?: 1 year and 114 days at the time of this application.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: https://imgur.com/gallery/BFqPV5Y

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: Probably the village I made with all my friends because I terraformed it and added all the trees. It took SOOO long to detail all of the buildings and create the trees. But what an insane build that was in my opinion.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel, and other building plugins?: I am pretty good with World edit and world painter. I’m decent at voxel sniper but not so much with other build plugins

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): Really good at terraforming, detailing. My structures could use some work to them and I plan to work harder on them.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I did I was a builder for 2 servers Sammymon land and breaking mc. I worked with them in terraforming mostly but I did help with the structures too. My biggest strength when working in teams is going with whatever they go with. I have been playing Minecraft since 2013 and have loved the game ever since. I am 15 years old and would love to volunteer for your server but anyway. That’s all from me.

1 Like

Here is a castle still in the making :) Here is a dragon I thought about adding to the medieval build. The Legs are kinda off I’m working on them atm. Also you can see the dragons shadow at the ground :)

I would say your builds are…interesting? I suggest maybe showing build size range from large to small? Hope this helps good luck!

1 Like

Ok, will do.

Your terraforming is great! I always suggest adding more builds if you have them. Good luck!

1 Like

Love your builds!
On your application maybe re-bold the questions!
+1

1 Like

Thanks Blocker! I’m thinking about more builds atm.

Thanks, I will think to do that next time.

Here are some more builds, the palace but with final touches and 2 custom spruce trees. Then a fantasy like creature

Quick 15 minute terrain Heres a picture of a island with world edit commands and a custom tree this took also about 10 minutes. Heres a winter map in the making just a quick little glimpse what it will look like. @Z_Voltage Heres a Japanise Style House with cherry tree This is wool wars map I made for munch, Its got structures, terraforming, and organics.

1 Like

Amazing! +1

love the builds (:

flare

1 Like

Can I see the intirior?

1 Like

I’m bad at interiors so there is nothing sorry… :(

That’s ok, do you have any structures other than your castle?

1 Like

I do but they are not finished at the moment.

Add them when they are finished. Thank you!

1 Like

You got it.

Hey StrenghtKills, i like your terraforming, is really cool and seems to be your best skill at building, need to improve more your structures but i really like your application, +1 Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you

While we appreciate your application, we currently do not feel it meets our standard for our build team. If you’d like to apply in the future, please wait at least 3 months before applying again. Thank you!

2 Likes