Steampunk - Woolwars Map by DoublesHelix and GodIQ

Map details:
Built by: DoublesHelix and GodIQ
Map name - Steampunk
Max players - 24
Map locations - I will be sharing this as a schematic with all the blocks in the placements asked for. I and many other builders build on a server together with AFrenchBaguette (a private server kinda) which is where this is built so giving coordinates wouldn’t do much of anything if you load the schematic on another world.
Parkour material - Emerald Block (#133)
@Fumaz @Warlock505 and @TheBoop

Other info: Bad came on the server for something else
but he saw it and said he liked it and wanted to steal it so I assume that means it’s good? lol

I have the schematic saved and on google drive but this is my first map submission and I’m unsure if you want it linked here or directly linked in a message.

Contact info: Here or DoubleHelix#7982

3 Likes

yes i like this map (totally not bias)

1 Like

I think the map looks great! I recommend adding some more platforms, but it’s a great map!

1 Like

thank you yeah i think it probably needs a few more plaforms closer to the bottom you have a good point thank you :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

+1 like the map :3

+1 for the concept, but a bit empty.
Also it’s a nice workaround for the argument “too many bridges” xD

1 Like

thank you yes I assume if anyone reviews this they will probably say the same thing about the bottom being a bit empty that being the case I will resubmit but I want to make sure they are on the same page first :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you so much for the constructive criticism :smiley:

+1 would fit perfectly into woolwar’s current selection of maps

1 Like

a few more platforms :smiley: +.75

oooh love the theme and the walls are really cool! as everyone else said i’d love some more platforms but looks great!

Thank you so much!

Thank you for the feedback :stuck_out_tongue: I agree and will add more platforms if I’m told to which I do believe I will be I just want to make sure the people who pick out maps are on the same page so it won’t be confusing on the server where we build if the map on that server is different than the one on munchy if it gets selected o_o

@rainbowscribble (replying to both of you at the same time :P)

1 Like