Staff applictain SkirZn

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes I do

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: Yes, I’m kinda new but I think I know how to get in a call I did it a few times…

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: SkirZn

**Timezone:**GMT+2( Israel)

**Languages Spoken:**Hebrew(my main) and english(I’m talking alot with English)

How active can you be per week? I’m alot. I have alot of free time

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay? May 17th 2020(u can check it . But I think I am in the server along time) its made me stay becuase of the server and the game looks like ! i think this is amazing job !

**Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:**nope I am a nice guy!

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: no. But if you the game mega walls in hypixel …I’m playing it over 6 years and there is at least 5 hackers per game ! I know how to find hacker very well also i deal with it good

Do you have any anticheat experience? I not cheating on servers . But my friends and me sometimes opening a Minecraft for 1v1 hackers just for fun .(we making the server)

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: I never recorded a hacker … but when /if and from now I will record a hacker when I will play. :slight_smile:

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member? I never was on the staff team but I can promise I will be a good staff for example if something go wrong … I will not say oh u bad … I would say I’m sry for you I believe in you.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team? Rly good I’m a activity guy.nice and friendly and play for fun and helping .

**How do you work when in a team?**I work very good in a team

*If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial? i never applied for staff its my first time

Hey there!

I have a few things to say concerning your application!

You can only apply for Survival this season!

About the organization, you should add a space between the ** and the responses on some of the questions! That is preventing those questions from being bolded!

You didn’t answer this question fully! I still need to include what made you stay!

Concerning your overall application, I think you should include some more detail! I wouldn’t include one-sentence responses because they usually don’t have as much detail!

I wish you the best nonetheless!

Hi,

This season is only for SURVIVAL applications and I don’t believe I saw you in there. I could be wrong though, but I still suggest you get involved in the community a little more before applying. :slight_smile:

Good luck !

1 Like

okay i didnt know i would like to change my application more and yes i do …

+2 a lot of detail! will job! good luck myfriend.

Wdym?

If you are interested in applying for staff again in the future, I would take the chance now to edit your application and provide more details so you can get feedback now before the next staff app season opens!

-1 for Survival staff at present due to inactivity and application lacking details.

hey i thought that the application is for kitpvp , woolwars etc …so… the apply has nothing to do cuz i didnt know it … i just hope when they come out the apply for kit pvp i would apply at the time and not miss it

Howdy there @SkirZn. Applications for our other servers will open up in a couple weeks, so make sure to keep an eye on the forums for a post about that.

1 Like