Staff Applications Kit pvp

In Game Name ; Partybot

Discord Tag : PartyBot//xPerry111#9139

What region are you from? : Netherlands

Time Zone : eu

Do you have a working microphone : yea

Do you have any Anticheat experience? Yes

Why should we accept you as staff on our server?
You should definitely choose me to be accepted over other applicants because I will put double the effort of all of the other people. I will ensure 100% satisfaction each and every day exceeding your expectations. I am funny, loyal, honest, caring, selfless, and an overall great person to hang out and work with. I will also be very active on this server participating and watching over this server for hours on end. I am super dedicated to my work as well. I have a very expressive and funny attitude. Along with that, I can be very, very professional when I want to be. Lol! I have that flair that other normal people do not have. I am confident as well.

Why do you want to be staff on MunchyMc? Hackers and the overwhelming passion I have to help the community and overall just help. I have worked hard on everything I have done in my life. At the start of this application, I was thinking I could instantly get in without a doubt. But Cavepvp needs a strong, devoted, caring, and fun person to be a staff member. This is what I will put in for 7 plus hours a day doing! Not only will I complete your expectations thoroughly, but exceed them on a astounding level! I will bring pride and joy into the calls, the meet ups, the Munchymc players, etc. Hackers and cheaters have been on any and every server for ages. The Anti-cheat takes care of a lot of hackers a week, and staff does the same, which I am ecstatic about. I hope, if I join this staff team, I will boost those numbers up even more! :smiley: The staff, Anti-cheat, and I will sure to put a slight decline on the hackers, with a lot of care and time, of course. We all will! They make the mini-game boring and sad. I’ll do whatever it takes to please the staff team, catch hackers, and be the best I can possibly be at all times of the day. With my straight A’s on my belt for all 3 trimesters, the school play, and hard work, I will be sure to be the best I can be and exceed all expectations (as said earlier.) Last year, all I wanted was that tag. But I was wrong. I am admitting to all of this now because honesty is everything. I want no secrets with anyone! I will have thick skin when/ if I get rejected and further see what I did wrong. Thus improving the quality of my application and try again! I am confident, loyal to the community (and just in general), joyful, hardworking and kind. I am always on my PC, and can devote hours and hours and hours to the staff team a day. I always have a smile on my face and can make a bad or an awkward situation a great and awesome one! :smiley: With my 2 Best-In-The-Class awards for 8th and 9th grade year, I will sure to be the right pick for this. I am positive I will contribute to everyone and anything to my fullest extent, exceeding every expectation the upper staff team assigns me! My goals that I hope to achieve are becoming a Moderator, or even Administrator! As said earlier I am joyful and hardworking, and those are very good traits to have on a person! Of course I am responsible and caring as well. I’ll be very, very patient to all of the players on this server. Thank you.

What previous server have you worked for, how many players, what your rank was, and why are you no longer at that network anymore?

Parapvp Mod+ //The Server was Dead
OxPvP Mod // Demoted They had to motch staff
DDG Hcf Admin // I stoped the staff Team was not nice and the server was toxic

Staff applications are currently closed; please wait until they reopen to submit an application.