Staff Applications - BastianPlays

IGN: BastianPlays

Timezone: CEST

Can you record and upload videos with good quality? Yes,I have my own YouTube Channel and I record in 4K in 120fps

Server(s) you would like to moderate: Prison or KitPVP

How active can you be per week? Around 5 days a week

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I was a Moderator on many Server and I olso program many Server

What is your knowledge of MunchyMC? MunchyMC is a Good server with a good Staff members the Frame rate of the Server is Good Quality (I will stay till 8GB or 16GB of memory) The builders are quite Good and I would say the server is Quite professional

Do you have any Anticheat experience? Yeah actually many because when I was younger I Hackt a lot and from that I got to experience how I can see the difference between who is not Hacking and who is not

Link videos of hackers that you have recorded and/or reported on MunchyMC: I never recorded or reported any hackers I seen many hackers but I never reported them

Languages spoken: English,Dutch,German,Slovak,Czech,Polish and I’m trying to learn French

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far? It’s complicated so many stuff would I like really like about the server pie I wanted to always help people you have a good experience of Gaming that’s why I want to help

What is your greatest strength?
That I am a programmer I’m a Motion designer,Graphic designer and Video editor and etc…

Comment on your ability to work within a team: I almost always work in a team Like in programming a program or video editing or motion design and from that I have some experience how to work in a team

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks? Like I said i was a Hacker for quite a while about 2 years so from that I have some knowledge how to find out who is hacking and who is not

Staff apps are currently closed

1 Like

Oooo :confused:

1 Like

You can re apply next season

1 Like