Staff Application |Xerex|

IGN: xX_Xerex_Xx

Timezone: GMT

Can you record and upload videos with good quality? : I do not know but I have a GTX 1060 and I have Camtasia.

Server(s) you would like to moderate: KitPVP

How active can you be per week? I can be on 7 days a week and I would be on for around 5-7 hours.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I do not but I will try my best to learn the basics and hope I become a good asset to the staff team.

What is your knowledge of MunchyMC? I don’t have too much knowledge but I have seen skeppy’s videos about the kits etc and willing to learn more.

Do you have any Anticheat experience? I do not have any anticheat experience as i have never been staff but i will try my best to gather infomation on how to use the anticheat.

Link videos of hackers that you have recorded and/or reported on MunchyMC: I haven’t seen any hackers yet as I am new to the server.

Languages spoken: a little bit of albainian and I can speak english

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far? : Haven’t made any so far but will do if needed.

What is your greatest strength? : staying up till 5am watching over the server ;-;

Comment on your ability to work within a team: I can work in a team as long as i am not incharge of the team as i don’t really suit being a leader and will take orders to do whatever is best.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?: I know alot of hacks/exploits and know what most of them can do and will be able to detect kill aura etc easily.

Staff applications are currently closed. Feel free to apply again once they re-open.

1 Like