Staff Application summer 2020 danior1

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes, I started playing survival in its first season, around August 2019, and have been one daily since(except for vacations ofc)
- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I commonly record my gameplay and have a reliable recording program as well as OBS. I often upload my footage and streams as well, so I can be trusted to get solid, high-quality video evidence if needed.
- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes, I currently have TeamSpeak, and I am on and active almost every day already, ready to help anyone on the server if needed.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:
danior1 (DanTheMemeMaker)
Timezone:
Norway (GMT+1)
Languages Spoken:
Norwegian, English, Danish and Swedish
How active can you be per week?
I am online and active on survival every day, and I would be able to moderate for upwards of 12 hours a day.
When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I joined MunchyMc back in August of 2019, but I stayed because unlike other servers, this one had a wholesome and reliable community. That is hard to come by, and I was able to make new friends and meet new people as the server grew.
Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:
Back when I first started months and months ago, I made the mistake of breaking the rules and becoming banned. However, since then, I have worked hard to better myself and become a reliable, helpful, and trustworthy member of the community. Believe me when I say, I learnt my lesson. I have come a long way to become the person I am today
Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
As a current Helper, I do have experience moderating chat. I know the punishment guidelines and expectations of the server. I know how to make reports, keep an eye out for players breaking the rules, and are willing to give both in-game and TeamSpeak assistance if asked for. By granting me jmod, I would be able to expand my capabilities and help with even more aspects of the server. In addition to this, I have moderated some smaller servers in the past (around 30 player average).
Do you have any anticheat experience?
Although I would need a couple lessons with the mechanics, I am confident I will pick it up quickly, and never be afraid to ask questions when needed. Plus, I have friends that I can learn from aswell.
Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
Most, if not all, reports I make as a Helper go straight to staff (in-game or on discord) instead of being reported by hand.
What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?
I am an active member of the community, and I am well known within players. Due to my reliability and helpfulness, I have been promoted to the role of Helper within survival. Through this, I have been able to help MunchyMc become a safe and fun place for even more players.
How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
I am a team player, as well as an active participant in community activities. I know when to crack a joke to keep the mood light, but also when to be serious and get work done. I have no problems being everyone’s friend, and wont cause drama. I know how to get stuff done, but I also know not to take things too seriously.
How do you work when in a team?
I work great in a team, and I know how to communicate with others. I’m not afraid to be in conversations or express my opinion. If I disagree with someone, I do it respectfully, and I try my best to see all points of view. I pull my weight, and I am very active in-game, on TeamSpeak, and on discord.
If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial? Yes, I have applied before, but was told to beef up my experience a bit. However, since my last application I have been granted the role as Helper. I have gained much more experience about how to moderate, as well as how to maintain a professional and helpful attitude with others. I believe I would be an asset to the team.

17 Likes

Dan is very active, and very helpful in chat. The last few weeks, they have been moderating the chat a lot. They’re also very mature!

Huge +1!

Good Luck :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

+1 Give this guy mod :sunglasses:

2 Likes

+1, Dan is really active on the server and helps the community really well.
Good luck. =)

1 Like

Huge +1.
One of my favorite Survival helpers <3

1 Like

Super helpful and kind in survival, also really active +1 :smiley:

1 Like

yes mod do it now accept it do it i am def not being paid accept now give mod

1 Like

+1 very active and helpful

1 Like

-1 toxic

I’m joking :)

This is the only “negative” point in all your app, I’d love to read more about this. What kind of server were they? What did you learned there?

But besides that… You are an amazing helper, active player and great friend. I know you’ll make an astounding mod if we give you the chance, so of course I give you a big +1.

Good luck Dan!!!

2 Likes

I definitely give this a +1!!

Every time I see Dan on, he is helping out players and being active in chat. He does a fantastic job and this application is nicely written. He’s very friendly and would make a wonderful moderator!!

Good luck!

2 Likes

ty all for the feedback :smiley:

2 Likes

-1 bad at scribbl.

Of course that’s a joke- dan is the most wonderful person and probably the best candidate for staff out there.

literal god at memes as well

+1

1 Like

Update: It has emerged that dan is the biggest bully out there, and my rating will subsequently become a +100.

3 Likes

+1 for the following reasons:

• Dan is active and dedicated.
  • You have a nice application.
  • Very kind and helpful.
2 Likes

+1
Very active
Detailed application
Polite
Helpful
Knowing of the server

1 Like

pog +420

1 Like

°Mature
°Always helps when he can
°Very active

I would love to see Dan as jmod!
+1

1 Like

This app is extremely well written so it’s gotta be a +1 from me.

1 Like

Huge +1

• Active
  • Helpful
  • Kind

GL OilMan!! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Dan’s been extremely active as a Helper in survival, and would make a great mod +1 <3

3 Likes