Staff Application - RealFIJI

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes, I have been playing for a few months now. I have enjoyed my experience playing on the unique gamemodes that MunchyMC offers.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
I am. I have tested my recording software, and everything looks good.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes, I mainly use discord, but I can use TeamSpeak 3 perfectly fine.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:

RealFIJI.

I am currently 15 y/o at this time.

Timezone:

PST.

Server(s) you would like to moderate:
KitPvP, Survival, and maybe some prison. (I don’t believe there are as many hackers on prison though, but that’s what I play most of the time.)

How active can you be per week?

On weekdays I could be on for around 4-5 hours. On weekends I could be on for 6-7. I am usually free on weekends. :slight_smile:. I might be able to put in more hours based on my schedule, but I am usually free.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:

Not really. I used to own a really small server that some of my friends played on. I tried watching them in vanish but couldn’t see anybody hacking :wink: .

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I joined on July 13th, 2019 because I watched lots of BadBoyHalo and stayed because of the unique and fun game modes, and nice community.

Do you have any Anticheat experience?

I had a simple anticheat on my small server, but I’ve never experienced any other big anticheats like Ares. I think it would be a cool experience to see how Ares works and how to use it as your friend in banning hackers.

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

I’ve seen some hackers but they were banned by the anticheat before I could get a good video. I will try and record my expireneces on MunchyMC from now on, and will edit this if I get any footage of hackers. Sorry!

Languages spoken:

I only speak English at this time.

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far?

I’ve reported hackers to help them get banned. I also helped out new players on prison and KitPVP.

What is your greatest strength?

I’ve played on anarchy servers like 2b2t. In those servers you are allowed to hack. With that, I have much more expirence on what hacks exist, how they look, and how to detect them. I also watch YouTubers who own servers and ban hackers. I can also put lots of time into MunchyMC on weekends.

Comment on your ability to work within a team:

I think I communicate well with other staff. I can help them decide to see if they’re hacking, or if I need help deciding if they’re hacking or not. I can also keep a good relationship with the staff.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?

Like I’ve said, I have experience hacking (where it’s allowed) on anarchy servers like 2b2t and thus know what they look like, what they are, and how to detect them. Like I’ve also said, I watch many other YouTubers that own servers, and see them banning hackers and how they can detect them.

These are hacks which I believe are most common on servers today:

1: Anti-Knockback

Anti-Knockback (Anti-KB for short) is usually a very easy hack to catch. If the hacker using Anti-KB is fighting, and they take absolutely no knockback whatsoever, you can see they are using Anti-KB.

2: Kill-Aura

Kill-Aura (KA for short) is basically aimbot and an auto clicker combined. KA is one of the harder hacks to catch. You can see if their head locks on to players, or if they have an unusual CPS. You can also see if their heads quickly rotate if they’re getting 2v1d.

3: Speed Hack

Speed hack is a very easy hack to catch. If they are zooming around crazy, it’s an obvious speed hack and the anticheat will catch them. If it’s a slower, but still faster speed, you can check if they have the potion effect speed.

4: Fly

Fly is also a pretty easy hack to catch. The only time you can mix it up is if they are using the falcon kit. You can see the difference from falcon kit fly to hack fly. Hacking fly is usually less smooth and faster than hacker fly. If you still cannot see the difference, you can always hit the Falcon and see if it they are still flying. If they are still flying, they are hacking. If not, they are not hacking.

5: Reach

Reach is also a pretty easy hack to catch. If they are hitting a player farther than they should, they are using reach. You can also see if they are combo-ing all players like crazy. This isn’t as much of a trustworthy method, because they might just be good :wink: .

6: Auto-soup

Auto-soup is another easy hack to catch. You can invsee their inventory, and look if they are eating soups from their inventory, or their hotbar. They also sometimes hit with their soup instead of their sword, because they are just clicking. If they are eating from their hotbar, they are legit. If they are eating soup from their inventory, they are using auto-soup.

7: X-Ray

X-Ray usually only appears on Survival. It occasionally appears on Prison, and very rarely appears on KitPvP (I guess you could see through walls with it). Miners using X-Ray usually mine in a weird manner straight to diamonds, or another ore/base.

I have knowledge of many other hacks, but I do not want to drag this staff app on for much longer :wink: .

**That is it for my staff app, I hope you had a nice time reading it. Thank you for your time.

-RealFIJI**

sorry if i put too many winking faces.

1 Like

+1! You would be great as a staff. I hope you receive staff! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

1 Like

Thank you!

+0 Many people would say Lack of Detail. good luck with your staff app though!

Oh ok :(. Do you have any recommendations on where to add detail?

• There’s a severe lack of details in your application.
  • Compared to other applicants, very little past moderating experience.
  • Recording some cheaters or giving links to your past reports here on MunchyMC could help.

Other than that, good luck.

Not really, you just have to think of where to add extra details to make it better. good luck with your app though

Alright. I can never get videos of cheaters because of reasons stated in the app, but I guess i’ll try always to record. I also don’t really know like what to add because I don’t wanna drag it on. But hey, at least I tried to apply, right? Thanks for the tips.

1 Like

-1 Lack of detail can improve on answers with more detail and try to fix some grammar mistakes.

I’m sorry but I don’t see any grammar mistakes myself. Could you help me out by pointing them out? Thank you!

Maybe less periods and to make a bigger sentence.

Application denied. We feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff at this time, we hope to see you apply again in the future!