Staff application - JustNathan_

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes I have been a player on munchymc for over a month I joined April time here is evidence.
https://www.munchymc.com/profile/JustNathan_
- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes I use OBS sometimes but I prefer to use GeForce’s experience recording software which records better for me I usually get smoother FPS and higher quality with it.
- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes. I go on there frequently to talk to people and chat about the game and stuff and I enjoy it I also joined the discord.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:
JustNathan_
Timezone:
EST
Server(s) you would like to moderate:
Kitpvp for sure I also would like to maybe do some wool wars and survival those are the main ones if I need to crack down because for some reason there is a lot of hackers on a certain server I will do so.
How active can you be per week?

Monday - 5pm-8pm

Tuesday - 5pm-8pm

Wednesday- 5pm-8pm

Thursday- 5pm-8pm

Friday- 5 or 11pm maybe 11:30 or 12 pm

Saturday- 10am-11pm probably because I get tired of video games

Sunday- 10am-11pm probably earlier because I get tired of video games

These are just estimates on time and it all varies on the day and what’s happening and what’s happening in real life but I may do less or more than the times sometimes like I said it all depends.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
I mean not really I mean a small server with 10 players at a time but the server shut down and it was small anyway I was admin on it.
When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I joined munchymc months ago like probably around April time and still play it because it’s fun to me how in kitpvp you fight and get tokens and with the tokens you can do events and stuff I enjoy it I also will play wool wars every once and a while.
Do you have any Anticheat experience?
No I don’t but wish to figure out the anti cheat but by watching YouTube and stuff I know the basics though.
Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

That is a video of a hacker that I caught on munchymc and I think he was using speed, fly, reach, criticals, and killaura and maybe more. His name was astuter!
Languages spoken:
English only
Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far?
Good. I’ve helped other players in the past with questions like how do I host events someone asked and I answered with (there name) you host events by doing /event. and stuff like that!
What is your greatest strength?
Communication I would say because I like to work in a team and I enjoy to help people which requires communication so if someone needs help I can help them or if I need help I can ask for help like say I wasn’t sure what to ban someone for I would ask another staff at a higher rank if possible for help and what they think it should go under and I’m also pretty good at following commands like if another staff asks me to do something I will do it as soon as possible.
Comment on your ability to work within a team:
I enjoy working with a team because with a team we can do better when together because say someone is hacking and you catch them and you get alerts for someone else it will be hard to go to both of them at the same time so you can ask if you’re person your working with will go watch them while you watch the other hacker.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?
I recognize a lot of the hacks because I actually used to be the hacker on some servers and I stopped because I regretted it almost instantly because I found I was getting bored because I was getting banned on all the popular servers and I still regret it too this day and probably will never do it again.

So to answer the question I know practically all the hacks and it would take a while to name them all like I can probably name most of them. Here are a few

X-ray - Lets you see through blocks and is mostly used to find diamonds or chest underground

Flight - Allows you to fly in survival in places that your not supposed to fly in (gets caught in anti cheat really easily

Kill aura - A hack that lets the person to attack a player from about 4 - 6+ blocks away (Attacking range can be modified). Targets one player, or targets multiple players at a time

Auto-Soup - Allows the person to soup automatically and neatly stacks the bowls in the user’s inventory for them to use when it’s turned off

Auto-pot: - Automatically splashes potions on the person so they don’t have to worry about doing it

SpeedHack - Allows the player to move faster than usual

Spider - Allows the person to climb walls

Bow Aimbot - When using a bow, the hack aims for the person and is on target most of the time

Bow Rapid Fire - Shoots the bow really fast

No Fall - Allows the person to take fall damage

Anti Knockback - Allows the person to avoid knockback

Criticals - Always gives the person criticals when

Jesus - Allows the person to walk on water

Sprint: - Allows the person to sprint automatically when moving

High Jump - Allows the person to jump higher than usual

Anti-Afk - Moves around randomly to prevent afk kick

NoClip - Allows the user to see through blocks and fly through blocks

Panic - Turns off all hacks for the player

Player ESP - Places a hit box around all players and allows the player to see where they are through blocks

Chest ESP - Places a hit box around all chests and allows the person to see them through blocks (X-ray does this also sort of too

Tracers - Creates arrows on the person screen that point towards players

Fast Eat - Allows the person to eat faster than usual

Bunny Hop - Allows the person to jump whenever they move

AntiFire - Turns off fire damage

AntiPotion - Blocks most bad potion effects

AntiCactus - Turns off cactus damage

Fix some bolding mistakes and add some more details to your answers.

1 Like

Wdym bolding mistakes

Last question isn’t bolded.

1 Like

Where should it be? Because I wanna fix it because I really want this

“What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?”

1 Like

Thanks so much I think I fixed it what else do I need if anything else?

Add more to why that is your greatest strength.

1 Like

Ok I will try to do that thanks :blush:

I will add more soon I’m at school rn

If anyone notices any mistakes or ways I could make it better I happy to fix it. Thank you

sometimes I record when I play and happened to get a hacker on video vclipping i think up during a event when he failed. I will put video evidence

+1 Good application, keep up the good work, and good luck!

1 Like

Thank you! Good luck if you apply or applied already.

Application denied. We feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff at this time, we hope to see you apply again in the future!