Staff application Isakplays

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

**- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: yes

**- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: No ( I will do it when I get 13 )

**- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: yes

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: Isakplays

Timezone: Norway

Server(s) you would like to moderate: kitpvp

How active can you be per week? 1 hour each day in the weeks

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: no I don’t have any experience this is my first time moderating on a server

**What is your knowledge of MunchyMC? Yes I have played on this server for 1 year now so i know the server really good now, and the

**Do you have any Anticheat experience? Yes I have tried an anti cheat but I am not so good whit it

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: I haven’t done that but I’ll do it really soon

Languages spoken: Norgian, English

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far? I haven’t done any of that I am a normal player so I haven’t done any thing so my answer her is no

What is your greatest strength? Be really nice and give the cheaters a warn

Comment on your ability to work within a team: i can think really fast and can to see if a cheater use reach hack and if I see a cheater using combat hacks I will probably ban them for Reach /Combat hacks

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks? Reach hacks cause its easy to detect

You haven’t finished your application. You need to fill out the last three questions and the prerequisite questions.

On sorrydiddent see that

Ok done whit my aplocation

-1 You haven’t made your application detailed at all. Your application needs to be long and detailed.

Application denied. We feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff at this time, we hope to see you apply again in the future

1 Like