Staff Application. [I'm putting this here since the title is taken]

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST: (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes. 9 Months.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, but it is sadly Bandicam. I currently have a 2-Core laptop and it is running on 1.23 GHZ I think and does not have a good GPU. I don’t think it has one.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:
Makssuperguy

Timezone:
UTC+01:00

Server(s) you would like to moderate:
KitPVP and Prison.

How active can you be per week?
I have a big Secondary School so I can be pretty active but I’m not really sure.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
I owned a free server and it had only 10 players sadly. This will be my first time. (No Proof server Deleted because there was no proof.)

What is your knowledge of MunchyMC?
I’m sorry but I do not understand.

Do you have any Anticheat experience?
Only a little bit.

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
N/A

Languages spoken:
English and Polish.

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far?
I’m a small player in the community. I don’t play that much but I do plan to play a lot more.

What is your greatest strength?
I have hacked before on the server and regret it. I know what hacking looks like and I am also skilled even though I’m 13.

Comment on your ability to work within a team:
I can work well within a team E.G:
I can talk well with a team.
I am open and non-toxic.
I try my best to help people if they do need help.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?
Since I have hacked before as I said before. (I regret it) I know good knowledge about hacks. I also experiment with hacks on singleplayer so I am familiar with the new hacks.

Thank you for reading and have a good day.

I just realized the GHZ sounds super fake. 1.23 Why did I think that i’snt weird. It honestly might be lower or higher.

-1 Lacks detail. Saying you were admin on a 350 player server without saying the name is kind of suspicious.

1 Like

I know but it was a long time ago and I had a bad time on it. [Toxic and rude owner.] I honestly forgot it by now because I just didn’t wanna remember it when I was younger. I know it sounds SO suspicious and I understand that. Believe what you want but it was annoying working there.

You joined the forums 20 minutes ago, and you provide no proof of being an admin on that server and prove little to no detail in most answers. -1

1 Like

When was this server around? Also what does around 13 mean?

I was threatened many times by the owner about demotion from the owner. And I honestly dont have good memory. I keep most things noted and that.

Like 2015 it was a long time ago. Even if I wanted to I could find no trace.

That’s really suspicious especially because you said you are around 13… Why would a huge network hire a 9 year old to be an admin?

I honestly dont know. I was stupid back then and didnt understand anything. I must have lied about my age or something. I dont remember details.

When I turned 11 I looked through my history to find the forums from the server. I found nothing.

It would also probably be because it was so long ago. I might have cleared it. But I even searched it up and found nothing.

This sounds so suspicious now and I wish I remembered.

Sounds pretty sus.

I know. I wish I had proof.

How did I get rick rolled. I didnt even press anything.

-1. Not that active on Munchy. Sus about admin on a 350+ player server.

~Ned

1 Like

I think I’m gonna get rid of the Server. I have no proof and it just makes me look bad.

I’m editing the post so it isn’t stupid.

So basically any -1 I get I try to edit it so its not there anymore so I can get better.