Staff Application - IDontGetIt

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes
- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes
- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:
IDontGetIt
Timezone:
CEST
Languages Spoken:
English, Italian, Hungarian
Server you would like to moderate:
KitPvP and WoolWars
How active can you be per week?
I can have 6 hours on Weekdays, and 8 on Weekends. So that adds up to about 46 hours/week
When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I joined MunchyMC a month ago, and the community/the games made me stay.
The community is one of the best communities on a Minecraft server ever, and the games are top-notch. The reason I like the games so much is because they’re original and fun, and I made lots of friends of them as well, friends I still have to this day. I also loved the server from the day I joined. Everyone was so helpful and kind, including the staff. It is truly one of the best Minecraft servers out there. This is why I’ve been active and playing on the server every day for a month, and I’m sure I will be active and playing the server years from now, as well.
Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:
I haven’t had any punishments on MunchyMC.
Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
Unfortunately, I Don’t Have much moderating experience yet, but I am sure that I will learn a lot
being a Moderator on MunchyMC
Do you have any anticheat experience?
I Don’t have much any Anticheat experience, but I know the basics, and I am willing to learn.
Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

Purgatory - Fly Hacker - YouTube

Purgatory - Speed Hacker - YouTube

Purgatory - Hacker - YouTube

Purgatory - 2 Fly Hackers - YouTube

The quality might be a bit bad because I forgot to set my OBS to it’s optimal settings.
What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?
I help the community. I answer questions, and I know that might not seem like much, but
this could make or break a new player’s experience on the server. I’m very friendly and
always willing to help. This can help grow the community bigger & better. This is also why the MunchyMC network grew so much. All the players, the staff, everyone is helpful and kind. This is why I want to become staff on MunchyMC. To continue this trend of kindness, and helpfulness.
How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
I would help Moderate the server, of course, catch hackers, and make the MunchyMC
experience better overall. I would help players, guide them through anything they don’t know, and this will make them want to stay, and keep playing on the MunchyMC network for years to come. I’ll gladly do anything the staff tells me to do. I’ll be active every day, I’ll be responsible, helpful and kind, and that’s what is really important in staff. Being helpful and kind. And that’s why I think I would make good staff for the MunchyMC network, because I am nice, kind, and helpful, and I think I could help the server to improve. I think that’s how MunchyMC would benefit from my presence on the staff team.
How do you work when in a team?
I work well in a team, that is actually my preferred working condition.
I would take working in a team any day. I also have experience working in teams, as I am the owner of a discord server with 50+ people, where we work in teams with my staff every day. The most important thing for me in a team is that we can all communicate and work together efficiently.
What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?
Silent Aim could be a hard hack to detect because the player would seem normal from a 3rd person perspective. Another hack that might be a bit difficult to detect is reach. Most hackers, from my experience, put reach on only half a block more than normal, which could be difficult to detect.
If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?
I have not yet applied for staff on MunchyMc.
This is my first application.

Try adding a bit more detail maybe?

Very well done, on a quick note, you are a very nice guy with a good sense of humour.

Aww, Thanks ; D

Nice application! You should add some more detail tho! Also you can check on purgatory to find some hackers :wink:

I Don’t know where I should add more detail.

Which questions would you recommend to add more detail?

I made some edits, I don’t know if it’s enough though.

But thanks very much for the feedback :wink:

I really dont want to annoy you but you could edit the Teams question again and probably say whats important to you when working in a team (thats not necessary!)
Good Luck :grin:

I edited it, and I hope its a bit better now.

Thanks for the feedback!

Hello!

I’ve read your application and I’ve noticed some things.

You joined last month, not a few months ago.

You should add more information in this section. You shouldn’t just say what you do, but you can include how it helps the community.

Overall, I’ll give you a +0.5. I could say more, but I don’t want this post to get too long.

I hope you find this information useful!

I edited it a bit, hope its better.

Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Hey there! This application seems to leave out some details, but I won’t get too into that, as comments above mine have already pointed that out!

Instead, I’m going to talk about something I’ve seen on a few applications as well as this one. Under the servers you’d like to moderate, you listed three of them, which is totally fine! My only comment is that I haven’t seen you on survival, and I am on nearly every day. It’s important to be active and helpful on the servers you want to moderate! If not, you may be unaware of how the servers work, and unable to fully assist players.

I don’t think I’ll be rating this application, but regardless, best of luck! I hope this helps!

I already edited to put in some more detail, what else do you think I could edit to make it better?

Howdy there @IDontGetIt. At the moment, we feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff. We hope to see you apply again in the future!