Staff application from FFG_delimiter for Munchymc Survival Staff (August 2020)

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:
FFG_delimiter

Timezone:
MEZ, UTZ +1:00
Languages Spoken:
German(mother language), English

How active can you be per week?
I can be active daily, [Edit: I thing during the last month I was between 4-6 days online per week]. But I might not if I’ve been worn out by work, as I value my health.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I have first joined at the beginning of may 2020. I stayed because the community of the survival server is very nice (unlike prison, wich is why I have stopped playing there and lost interest in being staff there in the first place).

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:
No, I have no punishments records.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
I have only a little experience, from the time when I was admin[Edit:/Builder] on my friends [Edit: Bedrock] realm.[Edit: My tasks there where to moderate the chat and activities of the player, as in no phallic symbols or language. Additionally I had to clear the buildings of players that have gone inactive. That was done in cities to make space for new players, as we wanted to make a kind of medieval roleplayy that focuses around cities.]

Do you have any anticheat experience?
No I have no experience with anticheat applications.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I have so far not encountered any hacker on the network.

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?
I help players out as best as I can.
I have made a small 4 corners event.
I invite players that ask to base together in my claim, we are currently 5 players.
I had some Ideas for a mod and functions that could been added to the server.
[Edit: As of this moment I have just submited three quality-of-life ideas to the auction system, events and chat in all servers]

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
As I said before, I always do my best to help players out and I ask frequently if someone needs help.

How do you work when in a team?
So far I never had a problem with working in a team.
I have worked previously in a small restaurant.
I’m currently moderator on a discord server called Dream Cloud, it is the discord of a YT artist called SugarCrystalDreams, and has currently 164 members. And we are a staff team of 10 people, at the moment.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?
I have never applied on this network before

Sincerely FFG_delimiter

[Edit: noticed where the * came from[Edit: *removed extra bulletpoint]]

2 Likes

Hey FFG!

While you’re pretty nice, I haven’t seen you on in a while although I may have just not seen you, but I should be able to see you active in chat and helping players, but you barely talk in chat or help people (e.g. answering questions or helping people with tasks)

You’re application also isn’t that detailed, so unfortunately I’m going to have to rate this as a -1.

Good luck nonetheless. :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Hey FFG! I have seen you on survival at times but I think you should increase your activity, also I believe that you should add more detail to the application itself. Good luck!

I reply to every one I see in chat, as long as it hasn’t been answerd by other while Im typing, and I was online the last few days, dont know when you where, but I mean time zones are a thing.

And would you mind telling me how you come to say that Im lacking detail '._.

What points seem lacking detail to you?

Well, let’s see.

For the “activity” question, it would be nice if you could give a few times, even saying relative amount of time per week would be better than saying “every day.”

For the staffing experience, I think you should describe what you learnt from staffing on that one server.

For the “what have you contributed as a non-staff member” and the “how will Munchy benefit” questions, I think they just need more detail overall, can’t really pin the exact thing down though.

That’s all, I hope this helped! Good luck again!

1 Like

Hi FFG!

I personally think that this is a good application. You’re very active, and very mature. I think people are saying that the application has a lack of detail because it doesn’t look that long. If the person reading your application has seen you online a lot, I’m sure that they wouldn’t necessarily think that the application has a lack of detail. This doesn’t mean that the application isn’t relatively short, though.

I’m giving this application a +0.8!

Good luck :smiley:

+7 not very good application but I like the number 7

From what i’ve seen, FFG is pretty active, I almost always see him on tab xd

1 Like

Hmm may just be me, I don’t check tab too often and I only see them in chat every once in a while

Well tbh I you /w a bunch too

For now, I’m going to give this application a +0.6. I think the answers are a bit short and choppy, and there’s also an extra bullet point that’s blank, which could’ve been caught with a proofread for format. I too agree with Flare; while I do see you in tab, you’re very quiet in chat whenever I’m on. That could just be a issue of timezone, but it is something I’ve noticed. Best of luck though, I think that your past experience would give you a good running start to be a mod ~

1 Like

I asumed the empty point was supposed to, as there was a change of what kind of nature the questions have. Thank you though

Hello, or should I say Guten tag! I believe that you could be a better staff member than a lot of people who wrote Bibles. You have the perfect amount of information for an application. You seem to be mature and professional. It’s a +1 from me. Good luck!

1 Like

I would say Guten Tag, but I think there’s a rule to keep all at english. +thank you :slight_smile:

You have a great reputation on the server and your application does a good job bringing some of that to light. Like the others, I think you could add a little more details on your experiences for those who don’t know you as well. It would help everyone to understand what drives you to want to be a staff member even more!
I’m gonna go for a +0.75!

1 Like

Howdy there @FFG_delimiter. At the moment, we feel that you don’t quite meet the requirements for staff. I would recommend trying to be more active and involved in the community. Some great ways to do this are by posting on the forums, using our teamspeak servers, and just general chatting in-game with players and staff.

1 Like