Staff application for Drosland

I came on this server about a year ago I would say, but then I stopped playing for about a year, until I came back in October and been active ever since.

I can record and upload good quality videos, using OBS

I have TeamSpeak 3 downloaded, though I’ve never used it

IGN: Drosland

Timezone: Central time zone

Languages Spoken: I can only speak English

Server you would like to moderate: 90% of the time I’m on KitPvP, but once in awhile I pop on woolwars, and survival, so I would say KitPvP would be the best

How active can you be per week? I can be on everyday (unless I’m on vacation, or very busy), for about 1-3 hours per day (if not a little more).

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay? Like I said before I came about a year back (I don’t know the exact date) but didn’t stick around long, but in October I came back and stayed because of the fun kits, and a ton of the people on it are really nice

Do you have any punishments on our network I have no punishments (unless it was 1 year back and I don’t remember, but I really don’t think so)

Do you have any past moderating experience I have no moderating experience

Do you have any anticheat experience? -if by that you mean reporting people, then yes, if you mean making one, then no, but if you mean good knowledge of hacks, then yes I have a pretty decent knowledge of hacks. Here’s the ones I can list off the top of my head:
Reach - gives you more reach
Bunnyhop - makes you jump faster, further, and higher
Fly - makes it so you can fly
Anti AFK - moves you once in awhile so you don’t get kicked for being afk
Force-op - goes through a ton of common passwords trying to get op
Autoclicker - automatically clicks for you
Killaura - attacks near players
Click aura - clicks when players are near
TP Aura - teleports around players while hitting them
Autowalk - walks for you
Xray - Allows you to see through stone, grass, granite, and diorite
Autominer - minds towards ores for you
And one other one that I forget the name of, but allows you to go through blocks as if in spectator mode

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: I have no reports, because I usually just us Ares and he does the job

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member? I’ll usually just answer questions when I know the answer, and report hackers

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team? Honestly, I don’t know how to answer this without saying what I would believe everyone else to say, so I’ll be straight with you: I don’t think there would be a huge change, when I host events, people playing them will have fun, hopefully less hackers, and less spammers. Wont be a huge difference, but I’m sure it will be a good difference

How do you work when in a team? I don’t get frustrated easily, and follow directions well, but can also take the lead if necessary. (that response kinda sucked, not gonna lie)

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why? If done well, I believe an autoclicker would be the hardest to detect, such as, if someone was autoclicking 5 cps, nobody would blink an eye. Done badly, it would be very easy, such as, someone autoclicking 100 cps

If you have applied for staff on our network before? I have not (at least not in my memory)

Thanks for reading, and also, tell me what you think is the hardest hack to detect, because I kinda doubt it’s autoclicking, but I can’t think of anything else that isn’t something like that dancing banana in your inventory hack

+0.6
Lacks detail in a few questions, overall decent application

Yeah I can see that after re-reading it

Thanks

+0, overall application is good, missing some info on the first few questions, don’t know you well enough to grade though, good luck!

well now I’ve been false banned so ;-;

Hi there @Drosland. At the moment, we feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff. We hope to see you apply again in the future!