Staff Application (etkn)

IGN: etkn

Timezone: GMT

Can you record and upload videos with good quality? Yes I have a good microphone and a very good computer to record and upload videos in up to 1080p

Server(s) you would like to moderate: Kitpvp

How active can you be per week? Weekends perhaps 4-8 hrs per day Weekdays 1-2

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
ParaPots/ParaPvp: I was a Mod I have experience in screen sharing and working with a team
MineHQ: I was also a Mod on this server before resigning due to too much work and exams and I could not put in the effort, it was a lot of fun and good experience

I have many other staff experiences but only on smaller servers/instances

What is your knowledge of MunchyMC? I know quite a lot of MunchyMC I played a long time ago when I was younger but I took a 2 year break from minecraft but I am back now and I am ready to become staff and contribute to the community which brings me joy

Do you have any Anticheat experience?
If you mean by coding not much however I will be studying computer science and I am learning all I can about coding currently so in the future I can contribute to the Anticheat

Link videos of hackers that you have recorded and/or reported on MunchyMC:
I dont have any on MunchyMC but I do on other servers as when I used to play the servers I did not have the decked out computer I now have and I was not able to record videos at all.

Languages spoken: Fluent in English and I know minor french and spanish

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far? If you mean by recently probably trying to help out others as much as I can however I haven’t played MunchyMC on my new account etkn yet

What is your greatest strength? My screen share ability however if you do not take in screen share ability it would be my friendliness/teamwork

Comment on your ability to work within a team: I am very good at listening to others opinions and voices as I am on a debate team so I have that experience.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks? I know hacks VERY well and have been screen sharing / spectating cheaters for years and I know all the quirks of what goes down, and if any staff ever wanted some basic screen share tutorials I would be happy to lend them a hand

Staff apps are closed, you can reapply when they open. Thanks so much! :smiley: