Staff Application - Dishrespect

+1, I was speaking about you the other day and personally I do think you’d be one of the most fit for this role. You’re very mature and you have an amazing knowledge about all of this, you’re also very active when you’re not dealing with IRL stuff. You should’ve been promoted long ago but good luck!!

1 Like

+1 Great person on Munchy and very active on the forums!

1 Like

+1 Funniest guy I’ve ever interacted with in a very long time. We have our banter moments, Roast each other time to time to the point where it is all fun and giggles which I feel like having that type of personality on the staff team where you’re supporting and helping others of course but you are always having fun with it and with the players. Your activity isn’t 100% obviously due to moving which won’t matter because no life gang will come soon when you’re all moved in good luck homie.

1 Like

+1 activeeeeee

1 Like

You have seem to be deeply inactive the past 2 months, to the point where I dont see you. This also means you arent hosting events. You are qualified for the job but your activity must change! Do so, and I will change my rating. Anyways, Goodluck!

-Fucia

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback, Fucia.

As I said, for the past month or so, I’ve been dealing with renovating and moving into my own house. Normally, I would be able to continue playing through this, but I’m moving out of my state and have had very little access to my PC. Everything is almost finished and I will return to my typical activity starting in about 2 weeks.

1 Like

+1

You definately deserve the role. You’ve come a long way. Good luck :D

1 Like

+1

Amazing helper and has proved himself to the munchy community multiple times! Good luck Dish!

~Ned

1 Like

Getting you on board the Idea team last December was a choice I am incredibly happy I made - you’ve come a long way in the last 8 months and personally I think you’d make a great fit for the team. Good luck!

6 Likes

All around solid applicant and player, +1.

2 Likes

We seem often to have a lot of opposing opinions but I like that, shows character and a voice which is key in a team.
You’re mature and go about your duties on munchy brilliantly.

I think you’d fit really well in the staff team.

Good luck

1 Like

+1

• Amazing application, very detailed and nearly perfect grammar.
  • Very kind and nontoxic player overall
  • Very helpful and respectful

Good luck on your application! <3
– frogtism

1 Like

+1. Application is very well-written. You are extremely involved in the community with the teams you are in, including the idea team, event team and newsletter team. Very mature and approachable. You would fit in very well on the staff team.

Good luck Dish!

3 Likes

+1 active, mature and helpful. Would be a good mod.

1 Like

not understanding of people

Application accepted! Please contact me on discord to set up an interview.

5 Likes

CONGRATS DISH! :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

CONGRATS !!! :heart:

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like